My return sitting at the post office

Available for pick up for a week.  What's going on

Honored Contributor

Re: My return sitting at the post office

Have you listened to the news at all?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC uses Newgistics (division of Pitney Bowes) to return our packages.  USPS picks them up from us then they sit until Newgistics decides to pick them up.

I had one sitting in my post office for 11 days. 

Company has been operating on "slow" for a long time...before current supply chain issues and worker shortages.  

Esteemed Contributor

Shipping both ways have sometimes become a problem.  

If QVC denies your return, perhaps you can show your recipt - if you dropped it off at the post office and got one.  

Hope it works out for you. I know how frustrating it is.

Respected Contributor

Email the Q social team They are very quick to respond and issue a refund with problems like this. Provide them the
ORDER number. QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com
Contributor

It's the same thing with orders coming in. I have one at the Post Office now while they adjust their delivery plans. I've had several like this.

Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.

Honored Contributor

@Gajopa    That message us from Newgistics, not the usps.  Its to cover them while they diddle around with getting your package to the post office.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucky-girl  To avoid that delay, I return packages to QVC by paying for returns through USPS. I NEVER use QVC's postage-paid return labels and my packages are delivered quickly and efficiently. Try it; it works so well.  USPS knows what they are doing!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I to had a couple of return or exchanges  sitting at some Post Office with no tracking info other than they had been received at my local post office .  After 2-3 weeks , I sent an email to QVC Easy returns/Exchanges with the tracking #  for them to resolve. They sent out the exchange or issued refund .

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady 

I used to send returns or exchanges back as self pay Priority Mail, but I found QVC had charged me a return fee and ignored that I did not use their  return label , but  had sent as a self pay . It was a mess and I caught a few they reconciled but I think it happened many times before a yr early before I caught what they had been doing.  Unscrupulous business practices  at return facilities in  erroneous charging you return fees or just simply  not processing an exchange .  I never had these problems with other online companies .