Contributor

Re: Cannot Change Credit Card on Easy Pay Order

No change for me either... been happening exactly one week to the day and still no response.  I have been told so many different things I don't know who to believe- and it makes absolutely no sense not to update your customers on an issue that is obviously causing more than one person alot of frustration.  The fuung thing about this- note sure if anyone else noticed this but I have some ADVANCE ORDERS for CIJ items and I happened to go in and see if I go modify a payment methodand for some odd reason it let me change it there????  I don't know what caused this mess to occur but I have lost whatever patience I had. Wish I had better news 😒

Respected Contributor

I always use my Q card and easy pays and when the bill comes I pay.  Never an issue  except for when I go crazy and have to cut myself off. 🥴

I do it this way because it is easy for me to track plus if I return my bank account is not messed with.  

I have reduced my spending and plan on spending very little on the Q for the holidays.  Going more local this year.  Too easy for me to see something on the Q and order.  Just decided no longer shut in so get back to it.  Most auto deliveries are over or I have been skipping some shipments as well.  They come faster than I need or have used up.  

I guess I am just getting tired of it and need a change.

Frequent Contributor

I emailed the social team and included a link to this thread and they acted like they were unaware of it and said they would forward it to the tech department. This is ridiculous!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! Yes...it is upsetting that  CS and social team are denying that they are not aware of this issue.  It has been going on for a solid  week now and , according to this thread, it has been reported numerous times by myself and others.  I have called CS every other day since this began having them edit payments and two of them even told me that they are aware of it and that it has been reported to tech department.  The issue isn't with CS, but tech.  CS has been very helpful so far. However,  I can't figure out why they deny knowing about it at this stage of the game...very strange.  What exactly IS going on?  

Contributor

Seems more and more customers are starting to see the same error.  My issue started last Wednesday and it's now more than a week.  This is just ridiculous!  And I am starting to wonder..  did anyone get teh email about the payment update- you now wuill no longer be able to pay or reserve orders by check effective 8/14,  I don't use checks  but they same to be making more and more changes and I hate to say it when they do make changes it causes issues for other things.  I have seen it time and time again with whomever is operating the TECH dept.   

Contributor

Aside from not being able to modify the payment method..  I cannot change an order that I placed- literally just placed it and chose the wrong color.. went in to modify and it wont let me!   It says same message as the payment method..  this is insane!   I had to call CS- SMH 

Respected Contributor

Hello, I could not change the credit card on my PC but have the QVC app on my phone and was able to change the easy pays on that format. Hope this helps!

Contributor

Thank You for your response..I did try it earlier this week and it did not work for me.  I will try again hopefully it will work .  I am pretty fed up with this whole thing.  

Contributor

No luck.. tried on my phone same error message.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app  

Occasional Contributor

Yes.....I tried the app, too, but no luck.  I have tried every platform possible at least 2 or 3 times and still no change.