Super Contributor

Re: Cannot Change Credit Card on Easy Pay Order

[ Edited ]

I've been receiving this error on some of my AD orders since November 2022. I've emailed with the social team back and forth 30+ times since then. They have been helpful with trying to get the issue fixed, but unfortunately it STILL has NOT been fixed/resolved. I still get the red bar "Something is Wrong" error on some of my Auto Deliveries.

gaah

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list!  I have been trying to change CC for 3 days now.  I thought it would work today...but nope still can't change.  Then I found this thread and see other customers are having the same thing happen and no resolution by Q to fix it.

I will call CS as I have no choice and see if they can do this for me.  What a PITA.

Occasional Contributor

This has been going on for two weeks now with my orders.  I am calling CS a lot to have changes made.  My question is WHY is this so hard to fix?  I got an email  from Q this morning telling me this situation is being addressed, but exactly how long does this really take?  I shop HSN, too, and it takes a whole 10 seconds to change a payment method on their platform...never had an issue with them at all.  This has become a total inconvenience for many and has gone on way too long to be considered a 'glitch'.  

Contributor

I cannot believe they have NOT resolved this issue.  Over 2 weeks for me and no follow up.  I have given up sending emails and no one should have to not get an answer to this on-going situation.   I don't think the TECH dept has the correct people in place or for some unknown reason the tickets are not being submitted???  This is is just inexcusable for an on-line retailer.  I also shop at HSN their sister channel and when there is an issue I have always got things sorted out.   

Contributor

Everyone..  😊  it worked for me FINALLY!!!  I just tried it on one order just a few minutes ago.   I hope it stays this way.  Good luck to everyone who has been having issues and my hope is it works all for you too🙏🙏

Occasional Contributor

Yes!  Same here....after reading your post I tried it again and it WORKED!  I really appreciate the feedback here in the forum.  SO glad they fixed this issue.  'hope everyone's issue is resolved today!