I RECENLTY ATTEMPTED TO CANCEL AN ORDER IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS ALREADY IN SHIPPING AND COULD NOT BE CANCELED.  I COULD RETURN IT WHEN I RECEIVED AND OF COURSE PAY FOR THE SHIPPING.

I FIND IN UNACCEPTABLE THAT A PERSON CANNOT CANCEL AN ORDER DURING THE FIRST 24 HOURS AND IS FORCED TO RETURN IT AND INCURE SHIPPING CHARGES.

YOU CAN TRUST ME WHEN I SAY IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN FOR I WILL NOT PLACE ANOTHER ORDER.  I WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH "IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID" BECAUSE I TRULY ENJOY DAVID, BUT I'M SURE I CAN FIND ANY ITEM HE PRESENTS WITH ANOTHER RETAILER.

RESPECTFULLY YOURS,

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Quiltingbee 

I am sorry for the disappointment. I certainly understand the frustration. Upon receiving you may return at no cost to you. Please provide me with the item number so that I may note the account. 

Kinski, Customer Care 

Honored Contributor

@Quiltingbee You should edit your post to remove your full name. Not a good idea to post that. I'm amazed the mods didn't delete it.

Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the new and improved QVC  I two did the same thing.  It's in progress but I may not get it for a week or 2 or better yet as has happened in the past get a notice that it is now "out of stock". 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

QVC has NO stated cancellation policy.  There has never been one.  Posters may claim they should be able to cancel, but the fact is....that has NEVER been promised to us.

Know the policies before you place an order with any company.

VERY nice of them to give you a pass and let you return it at no cost just because you changed your mind.  What great customer service!

Frequent Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

QVC has NO stated cancellation policy.  There has never been one.  Posters may claim they should be able to cancel, but the fact is....that has NEVER been promised to us.

VERY nice of them to give you a pass and let you return it at no cost just because you changed your mind.  What great customer service!

True I have never seen it stated.  But those of us who have been shopping with QVC since the beginning have used the option without any problems.  

Also, I don't know if the option has been abused.  I myself have used it.  For example you order something because the host says "this is going fast order now" so you  order it then later after watching for awhile realize the sizing is not as expected.  So you cancel and reorder a different size.  

These days I am real careful about what I order and have drasticly reduced my shopping habits. 

Respected Contributor

I don't like that we can't cancel either. Lately it's immediately that way. I also wish Qvc would stop allowing posters to comment on these threads, it would be nice to not see posters chewing others posters out for their complaints, 

Respected Contributor

@Susan345 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

True I have never seen it stated.  But those of us who have been shopping with QVC since the beginning have used the option without any problems.  

Also, I don't know if the option has been abused.  I myself have used it.  For example you order something because the host says "this is going fast order now" so you  order it then later after watching for awhile realize the sizing is not as expected.  So you cancel and reorder a different size.  

These days I am real careful about what I order and have drasticly reduced my shopping habits. 

Yes they push that you should order or you'll miss out and then later you find more info on the product and my need to cancel, . At least give us a day to change our minds, 

Honored Contributor

Rep. ordered the wrong pattern (our computer was down),I tried to cancel after JUST 12 hours-couldn't do it. Item still hasn't shipped. But,the computer is fixed.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

PS: That order was placed on 4-3-21 and is still in preparation.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.