Esteemed Contributor

Please stop ! waitlist , in process , shipping , backorder.... Then NOT !!!!

I'm so tired of this !!!!! I ordered the denim and co TSV dress back in I think the end of March,  sorry would have to go look at order again but beileve end of March.   Well it's started in waitlist ,  then went to"in process", Then "Backorder" then " preparing order" now I see it is saying " bsck order " once again !!   Come on you either had or have it in stock or not which is it ?!  It's a summer dress I won't need it in September which the way it's going could be when I get it if I do !!  Not  happy wanted it for an  outdoor wedding in June.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please stop ! waitlist , in process , shipping , backorder.... Then NOT !!!!

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I'm so tired of this !!!!! I ordered the denim and co TSV dress back in I think the end of March,  sorry would have to go look at order again but beileve end of March.   Well it's started in waitlist ,  then went to"in process", Then "Backorder" then " preparing order" now I see it is saying " bsck order " once again !!   Come on you either had or have it in stock or not which is it ?!  It's a summer dress I won't need it in September which the way it's going could be when I get it if I do !!  Not  happy wanted it for an  outdoor wedding in June.

I get it. I have several orders that have run that same route. I don't know who made this change, but someone needs to explain to the customers what these different statuses mean. I just called CS for something else and complained about this same thing and the fact that we are waiting 2 weeks for an item to be shipped. They need to find a new manager for the shipping department.Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Re: Please stop ! waitlist , in process , shipping , backorder.... Then NOT !!!!

This is frustrating! Maybe consider cancelling that order and finding a new dress. I've had Lands End do this to me, say it was on my order and then say not available but never have I had this monkey mess you describe.

Honored Contributor

It is unfortunately the uncertain status of shipping at this time.  It is most likely on the way but keeps getting delayed.  Imagine how frustrating this is for the Q's receiving managers too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It is unfortunately the uncertain status of shipping at this time.  It is most likely on the way but keeps getting delayed.  Imagine how frustrating this is for the Q's receiving managers too. 

@Kachina624  I have to say I'm sorry, but that is not our ,  the customers problem .   We should not have to deal with frustration to purchase an item .   Whoever is in charge of the orders needs to either explain why this keeps happening and do something about it.  Customer service shouldn't have  to deal with it ,  that is not  there job and I'm sure they are getting all the complaints and that is not right either .  I commend all the CS reps for all they do !

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. @Kitty Galore  I also have recently had items switching back and forth from "available" to "in process" to "back order". It is truly frustrating! Here is my issue: if QVC can deliver packages quickly with expedited shipping (expensive shipping option is available to QVC customers), why can't standard orders be fulfilled in a timely manner, too? 
Super Contributor

You know what? I'm leaving on vacation in eleven days, thought about picking up a pair of shoes for my trip, then realized NO WAY would I get them in time. Shopped elsewhere. QVC, get it together.

Respected Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:
  1. @Kitty Galore  I also have recently had items switching back and forth from "available" to "in process" to "back order". It is truly frustrating! Here is my issue: if QVC can deliver packages quickly with expedited shipping (expensive shipping option is available to QVC customers), why can't standard orders be fulfilled in a timely manner, too? 

well, there IS a little light in the forest after all!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just went through the same thing with an order, so I just cancelled the order.

I'm too old to play this stupid game and there's nothing I 'need' from QVC to be worth the aggravation.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

i agree.iv had the same darn thing happen to me.2 were frojm denium and co and the other was a isacc top.