Occasional Contributor

Re: Can no longer place online order

I use Chrome and only place orders from my laptop.  Someone mentioned checking to see if credit card information is correct ..yes all is good there, expiration date a few years from now.

I tried clearing cookies, rebooting computer...nothing works.   

I will try going through a different  browser, thanks for the ideas. 

Occasional Contributor

I always use the slower ordering method, maybe I should try the express way.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I believe you are right, something is not functioning properly.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I did, it's good until 2021 so no problem there.  Called the bank, no problem there.   I placed two orders in January and something happened shortly afterward, this is why I feel whatever is wrong is on Q's side....so strange.

QVC Customer Care

@jann 

I am wondering if I could call you now to remedy this issue. The information regarding your expiry date is different which may be the issue. If yes, I would use the phone number from your account?

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@jann 

I am wondering if I could call you now to remedy this issue. The information regarding your expiry date is different which may be the issue. If yes, I would use the phone number from your account?

Beth QVC

When you are available Beth, I would be happy to talk to you. Yes the phone number listed is correct.
QVC Customer Care

@jann 

Good...I will give you a call then.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@jann 

Good...I will give you a call then.

Beth QVC

I want to thank you Beth for looking into my problem, although there seems to be no reason for my card not to be accepted at Q anymore, you took the time to try and get me an answer.   I appreciate your time and also all the suggestions of the other posters.

Occasional Contributor

@jann wrote:

Everytime I try to place an online order, I get through the process just fine until I hit the submit button, then a red message appears saying, PAYMENT METHOD DECLINED, contact customer service.  I have called them, messaged  several times and all they say is that it must be my computer.  I  have called the bank..credit card is good.  Funny thing is, if I call the order in it goes through no problem.  Yes I can continue doing it that way but I use eBates and as far as I know I won't be able to get credit for those orders.  Any one have a possible solution?

I should add, this problem started during their "Change"....... coincidence?

Well, I finally got an answer for the problem of my credit card being rejected.  The banks customer service said they put a fraud alert placed on it for repeated purchases at QVC.   Seriously, I only placed a few orders in December and two in January. THe bank that carried my card was taken over by a new one, and apparently it has more sensitive alerts...which is great, but now I won't have the freedom to shop when necessary.  Same card is used for groceries and gas which I buy weekly, so is it going to trigger an alert with them?

So if Q keeps rejecting your card, call your bank to see has been flagged for fraud.

Thanks everyone who tried to offer suggestions.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

What “change?” Unclear. I only buy online and never have a problem. Does qvc not allow ebates? I don’t use it.

@libbyannE you can only use eBates if you order online through the eBates website so OP can't use it if she orders by phone.