Occasional Contributor

Can no longer place online order

Everytime I try to place an online order, I get through the process just fine until I hit the submit button, then a red message appears saying, PAYMENT METHOD DECLINED, contact customer service.  I have called them, messaged  several times and all they say is that it must be my computer.  I  have called the bank..credit card is good.  Funny thing is, if I call the order in it goes through no problem.  Yes I can continue doing it that way but I use eBates and as far as I know I won't be able to get credit for those orders.  Any one have a possible solution?

I should add, this problem started during their "Change"....... coincidence?

Respected Contributor

Re: Can no longer place online order

[ Edited ]

What “change?” Unclear. I only buy online and never have a problem. Does qvc not allow ebates? I don’t use it.

Occasional Contributor

When QVC changed their programming, format, new products.  They kept announcing "big" changes were to come.. this is when they sent out random mugs to people with their new logo.

Esteemed Contributor

@jann my only thought is that as you place your order to double check that all the information regarding your form of payment is correct and up to date, for example, the expiration date of the credit card.  best of luck!

Respected Contributor

@jann try to clear your cookies. It's been my experience that computers get into a cycle and can't move out until you clear it.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@jann wrote:

Everytimee I try to place anonlinee order, I get through the process just fine until I hit the submit button, then a red message appears saying, PAYMENT METHOD DECLINED, contact customer service.  I have called them, messaged  several times and all they say is that it must be my computer.  I  have called the bank..credit card is good.  Funny thing is, if I call the order in it goes through no problem.  Yes I can continue doing it that way but I useeBatess and as far as I know I won't be able to get credit for those orders.  Any one have a possible solution?

I should add, this problem started during their "Change"....... coincidence?

Hi @jann jannn  thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum. I'm sorry to hear that there is an issue ordering on line with us. Have you attempted on multiple devices? Is it the Mobile App or at our website on line? The best suggestion I can offer at this time would be to reinstall the App or reboot/refresh the computer or perhaps a different browser, typically Mozilla/Firefox works good also Chrome or IE.~Kim

Trusted Contributor

I was having the same issue. Instead of using the speedy method which I've always done, I started ordering the slow way going through all the steps and I didn't have any problem. 

Valued Contributor

Had similar trouble today, on website could not access server for QVC.  I signed out on my Mobile App (iphone) then started over on laptop.  Then it worked fine, something's OFF at QVC end I think.  

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot seem to use my Q card any longer as I am asked to sign in and it takes me to these forums.  I just use my PayPal account now when I order.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@jann  - As another poster said, did you check the card information such as the expiration date, etc?