Respected Contributor

I spoke with CS today as a recent item I purchased at full price went on clearance...she said they will credit my visa for 25.02.  Item was the Homeworx pineapple hurricane.  

When I checked my original sale it was on my MasterCard....maybe she meant that??

Could you look and see for me...perhaps I have it mixed up.  I do have a EP left on it for next month.  

Thank you

Respected Contributor

Now I have a second question for you.

I sent back A295141 Joan Rivers tank top for refund....I see a "shipped 5/14/19" on this item not refund.  They aren't sending it back out to me I hope!

I do see the 2 other items that I requested exchanges on for color and 1 had a defect...those look to be in process.  

Just confused on that JR tank top.

Thank you again for looking at this too.

QVC Customer Care

@tsavorite  I reviewed the order and $25.02 was refunded to the Mastercard you used on the order. You should see the credit appearing on your MC acccount within 72 hours from today. 

QVC Customer Care

@tsavorite wrote:

Now I have a second question for you.

I sent back A295141 Joan Rivers tank top for refund....I see a "shipped 5/14/19" on this item not refund.  They aren't sending it back out to me I hope!

I do see the 2 other items that I requested exchanges on for color and 1 had a defect...those look to be in process.  

Just confused on that JR tank top.

Thank you again for looking at this too.

@tsavorite  You were refunded $20.80 to your MasterCard for that item on 5/14. You will see the credit on the MC acct within 72 hours. 

Regular Contributor

Wondering why you need to contact CS here on the blog? Do we need to be privy to your questions? I contact them via their email page. 

Respected Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

Wondering why you need to contact CS here on the blog? Do we need to be privy to your questions? I contact them via their email page. 

I don't recall putting your name in the title of this thread....very rude.

Respected Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

Customers have been encouraged to use this forum to get help from the moderators. They are terrific about answering quickly.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@prisrob What do you care? It's not hurting you. And as the Mods have stated more than once, it is perfectly FINE to post such queries here. Got it? Good!

Respected Contributor

@prisrob wrote:

@prisrob No you do not have to be privy to the OP's questions, just don't read them. Simple as that. Since her thread was clearly titled "CS Have a Question!" I'm confused as to why you even bothered to open it AND read it.