New Contributor

Thanks Barb, that has not yielded any results so far.  I do appreciate anything you can do from your side.

Honored Contributor

I love when people come on here and throw their "weight" around. 
Regardless, I hope it gets resolved quickly. 

Frequent Contributor

Cashstar is your problem.  Not QVC! Google reviews - out of 30 - 28 are 1 star calling co. a scam.   Not wonderful QVC's problem.  Looks like you are out your money.  Please on your Monday morning show warn your radio audience.   DO A BIG PUPLIC SERVICE WARNING AGAINST CASHSTAR.

Valued Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Cashstar is your problem.  Not QVC! Google reviews - out of 30 - 28 are 1 star calling co. a scam.   Not wonderful QVC's problem.  Looks like you are out your money.  Please on your Monday morning show warn your radio audience.   DO A BIG PUPLIC SERVICE WARNING AGAINST CASHSTAR.

Beth N - if you read a few post up - you could see that he didn't choose who to get his QVC gift card from - Cashstar is who QVC has now outsourced to issue their gift cards, so yes it is a QVC problem if the company they are doing business with is not on the up & up.

Frequent Contributor

Dear Mods. This should be an easy fix proof of purchase credit card statement and his/her drivers license faxed. Please post and let us all know how this has been resolved? Thank you so much.    **** I just sent this message to the mods. ***Was he/or she routed to Cashstar from the QVC giftcard site? or did he/she purchase the gift card from Cashstar site on thier own?

Frequent Contributor

One more thought.  Is the $500.00 listed maybe under the membership account as member credits?

Respected Contributor

. So you can't buy a gift card directly from QVC? I have never purchased a gift card fom any source other than the  restaurant, store etc. Never used a third party gift card source. if this is the case why would anyone buy a QVC gift card? This is crazy.

Honored Contributor

That happened to me many (maybe 5 or 6 months ago).

These three were QVC gift cards given to me by friends.

When I went to use them QVC said they'd been used.  I knew they'd not been used.

QVC would do nothing about it.  They equaled around $175 I think.

I knew I hadn't used them.  Never again will I used QVC gift cards.  People know not to give me any.

Respected Contributor

yes, it's true.  i just tried to purchase a gift card, and it is "sponsered" by cashstar.  so yes, i would say this is Q's problem.