New Contributor

I bought my wife a $500 QVC gift card for her birthday in December through Cashstar.com.  She went to use it a few days ago and it shows it has already been validated, which is TOTALLY untrue.

You say to talk to Cashstar, they say to talk to you.  It's an endless ping pong game.

SOMEBODY needs to correct this ASAP.  I have a nationally syndicated consumer radio show and feel strongly that if this is not resolved, I need to let my audience know not to do business with QVC, and I really don't like doing that, but feel it's the right thing to do to tell others.

Honored Contributor

@Carpro 

You can also email the Mods with all of your order details to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They're very quick to respond and super helpful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't know what Cashstar is, but I've read several news articles in the past few months about gift cards being hijacked before being bought by an innocent consumer.  It could be that you're the victim of a criminal act.  Do a little research online before making accusations.  I don't see where QVC could be at fault.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Carpro wrote:

I bought my wife a $500 QVC gift card for her birthday in December through Cashstar.com.  She went to use it a few days ago and it shows it has already been validated, which is TOTALLY untrue.

You say to talk to Cashstar, they say to talk to you.  It's an endless ping pong game.

SOMEBODY needs to correct this ASAP.  I have a nationally syndicated consumer radio show and feel strongly that if this is not resolved, I need to let my audience know not to do business with QVC, and I really don't like doing that, but feel it's the right thing to do to tell others.

@Carpro   It seems like your beef is with Cashstar not QVC. Did you read the reviews of Cashstar before you purchased a gift card? They have horrible reviews. 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom   He didn't order anything from QVC. He bought a gift card from someplace called Cashstar and when his wife tried to use it it was not valid. Not QVC's fault. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey 

Thanks for explaining!

I thought the OP was saying that he bought a $500 QVC gift card from QVC.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

Same thing happened to me...Gift card still is not in my account from December...They tell me also that mine has been used, then says "Oh no that was last years etc etc etc.  They say call QVC....QVC "s customer service knows nothing...Even though I give them all the letters and numbers...So I go back to square one I go....Never again use this gift card company.  Wish me luck...good luck to you as well.

Honored Contributor

@Carpro Cashstar is the one you need to deal with. Q has NOTHING to do with a likely hijacked gift card.

The reviews for this vendor are terrible.

Get on your "talk show" (which I'm inclined to doubt) and bag on Cashstar.

Honored Contributor

@Carpro   I'd contact the consumer complaint division of your state's attorney general's office.  Let them investigate.  One way or another, you've been snookered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Make sure you dis the right company, should you decided to air your gripe on your radio show.