Valued Contributor

I have had an item on advanced order with no expected delivery date, since April 21! It is a set of Beekman face wipes. Guess the goats haven't been producing milk fast enough. I'm beginning to think I will never receive them.

Regular Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I ordered 3 days ago as soon as it was posted for sale.   That day they were charging $5.50 for shipping and today the shipping is FREE.   I know they can do whatever they want but I do not like this at all.  

Are you referring to the set of 3 Candle Impression lanterns?  If so, I too ordered the set and was charged for shipping.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Advanced order? Really?

[ Edited ]

@Bubbles219 email QVC mods and they will refund the shipping once the item ships.

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

I have had an item on advanced order with no expected delivery date, since April 21! It is a set of Beekman face wipes. Guess the goats haven't been producing milk fast enough. I'm beginning to think I will never receive them.

@QPrincess 

I got a chuckle out of your post!

As much as I was a longtime customer and supported the Beekman guys -- no longer.

I've been disappointed in "waiting and waiting" for their products and frankly, they are everywhere and now branched into CBD market, farm to table dining, hotels, movie trailers, etc.

They are getting to big and the longtime customers are no longer a priority.  I'm sure it's just a matter of time the production will leave the US (packaging already outsourced).

good luck getting the wipes ..."Farmer John" better start milking those goats a little faster because I'm sure we are not the only ones ...  others I know are in line too😉.

Regular Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Bubbles219 email QVC mods and they will refund the shipping once the item ships.

Thank you for the info~ I did email and shipping has been refunded.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I ordered the Tommie Copper face masks advanced order on 5/29  Was to be SHIPPED 6/30. On 6/30 it changed to in process with estimated delivery 7/8. It still says in process as of 7/4. Actual item is showing no longer being offered. SO QVC.....???