Honored Contributor

Ordered the Big Deal Candle Impressions lanterns, and at the time I hit submit, there were supposedly still over 2000 in inventory according to the on air presentation (live). 

Today I check my order status and it says advanced order? I even watched another live presentation hours later that had stock in my color. 

Get it together QVC.

Respected Contributor

Advanced order is diff. than waitlist.

Advanced order means order now but it won't ship until the future. I'm sure cust. support will chime in with more info  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

A year or so ago, long before the current mess happened, I had to call about a delay.  Within a hour, like magic, suddenly it had shipped several shipped days prior.

They seem to have some lack of link between order and shipping.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 3 days ago as soon as it was posted for sale.   That day they were charging $5.50 for shipping and today the shipping is FREE.   I know they can do whatever they want but I do not like this at all.  

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper email the MODS they will refund your s&h.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @avid shopper unfortunately I cannot change the order at this time, but once it is shipped and billed email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we can refund the shipping. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Mominohio I am so sorry you were not aware this was an advanced order. I am showing an estimated delivery date of 7/11. 

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @avid shopper unfortunately I cannot change the order at this time, but once it is shipped and billed email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we can refund the shipping. 

@Alice-QVC Thank you....I will give that a try....appreciate your help!

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Mominohio I am so sorry you were not aware this was an advanced order. I am showing an estimated delivery date of 7/11. 

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you for your response. And maybe I wasn't listening close enough, but I ordered in the initial presentation and I never heard them mention that these were an advanced order. If I'm wrong about that, I apologize, but the hosts need to do better about informing on air when things are on advanced order.

Thanks again for your help!

Contributor

I too placed an order for item #H221162.  It is also advanced order, but nowhere does it say that when ordering or when it was being presented.  QVC mod can you help see when it will be shipped?