Contributor

Unfortunately it is not working!! Unable to pull up order status!!

Trusted Contributor

Site is not working. Can't see recent items on air or access my account!  This is getting to be old!  QVC does you IT department know what they are doing?  Right now, they are doing a fine job of shaming QVC!

Trusted Contributor

Carina wrote:

Unfortunately it is not working!! Unable to pull up order status!!

@Carina, I haven't had this/these problem(s) until this morning ... I saw my Order Status earlier but, when I went back to Order Status the following message appeared -

"We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information."

Hopefully, the Q's IT Dept. can fix the "glitch".

~

attention: @Barbara-QVC, @Beth-QVC, @Eva-QVC, or @Cindy-QVC

and Thank You in advance.

Trusted Contributor

I can't check my order status either as of today.  Seems like qvc fixes one problem and then another one starts.  I've cleared cookies and browsing history.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Access problems

[ Edited ]

Maybe QVC should wait until they get one channel's site working before they try other channels.  This latest change with QVC2 happened at the same time as all the problems. Get one working, before you move on!

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC      The problems persists.  And it doesn't matter what browser I am using..  I have tried Safari, Moxilla Foxfire, Chrome and Internet Explorer.  Why is it that I can view my completed auto-delivery plans but not my active ones?  This is preventing me from making any changes I want.  This is so frustrating that I am tempted to  cancel all my auto delivery plans.  This problem has been going on much too long.  

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Barbara-QVC      The problems persists.  And it doesn't matter what browser I am using..  I have tried Safari, Moxilla Foxfire, Chrome and Internet Explorer.  Why is it that I can view my completed auto-delivery plans but not my active ones?  This is preventing me from making any changes I want.  This is so frustrating that I am tempted to  cancel all my auto delivery plans.  This problem has been going on much too long.  

Hi @Boehm Collector

I see that @Alice-QVC responded to you on a different thread and has forwarded the information on this as well as your avatar situation.  Thanks so much for your patience!

Barb 

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @Boehm Collector

I see that @Alice-QVC responded to you on a different thread and has forwarded the information on this as well as your avatar situation.  Thanks so much for your patience!

Barb 

Customer Care

Hi @Barbara-QVC and @Alice-QVC....  I called QVC on Saturday (April 8th) and told the representative I spoke with.    But  I am still having the problem with my active auto-delivery plans. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC and @Alice-QVC ......    I still am unable to check my active auto delivery plans.  I continue to receive the following message:  "We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.".   I am able to view all my completed auto delivery plans but none of my active auto-delivery plans.  I have the same problem on different computers using Safari, Moxilla Foxfire, Chrome and Internet Explorer.  So this has to be an issue with QVC's website.  This problem has existed for several weeks.  Please help.  

Honored Contributor

Boehm Collector wrote:

@Barbara-QVC and @Alice-QVC ......    I still am unable to check my active auto delivery plans.  I continue to receive the following message:  "We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.".   I am able to view all my completed auto delivery plans but none of my active auto-delivery plans.  I have the same problem on different computers using Safari, Moxilla Foxfire, Chrome and Internet Explorer.  So this has to be an issue with QVC's website.  This problem has existed for several weeks.  Please help.  

I think this is ridiculous, @Boehm Collector.    Have you tried sending a personal email to the Q Social Team at the address they post here, QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com?   Frankly, I think if I were you I'd write to them and if no help was provided in a day or two I'd contact QVC's corporate offices.    If we post their phone number here, for some reason it will be removed... but you can find it with an internet search.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova