Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Boehm Collector❤️

Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Barbara-QVC and @Alice-QVC ......    I still am unable to check my active auto delivery plans.  I continue to receive the following message:  "We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.".   I am able to view all my completed auto delivery plans but none of my active auto-delivery plans.  I have the same problem on different computers using Safari, Moxilla Foxfire, Chrome and Internet Explorer.  So this has to be an issue with QVC's website.  This problem has existed for several weeks.  Please help.  

I think this is ridiculous, @Boehm Collector.    Have you tried sending a personal email to the Q Social Team at the address they post here, QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com?   Frankly, I think if I were you I'd write to them and if no help was provided in a day or two I'd contact QVC's corporate offices.    If we post their phone number here, for some reason it will be removed... but you can find it with an internet search.  

Thanks @dooBdoo .. I think I am going to take your advise.  This is getting really frustrating.  Now I am not even getting any replies from the mods.  I am close to cancelling all my auto-delivery plans.  

UPDATE:  @dooBdoo .. I just sent my email.  Hope I receive a satisfactory response.  

Hi @Boehm Collector

I do apologize - both @Alice-QVC and I have been out of the office for a few days.  I do see that we received your email earlier today and @Cindy-QVC was able to respond to you.  Hopefully we will have more of an update for you tomorrow.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC @Alice-QVC @Cindy-QVC.......  the issue still has not been corrected.  I still get the following message whenever I click on "view my order" for all my active auto-delivery plans:   "We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information."  This has been going on for much too long!  Are there any updates yet?!

QVC Customer Care

@Boehm Collector We haven't heard back from IT yet, I apologize. We've just resubmitted the request and hope to hear something today. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Access problems

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo .. well, they still haven't corrected the problem I am having.  I have been contacting QVC and the Mods since the 11th.  Obviously QVC doesn't care about me as a longtime customer (I have been purchasing from QVC since 1997).  I don't even receive responses from QVC unless I chase after them.  I was supposed have an answer as to what was being done/going on sometime on the 17th but haven't heard a word.   I am done chasing.  I am so angry and frustrated over this situation that I am definitely curtailing my purchases here.  .  I was going to buy a pair of Earth Sandals.  However, I have purchased them elsewhere for the same price.... and FREE shipping.  So I saved myself $5.00.  My next step is to cancel some, if not all, of my auto delivery plans

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@dooBdoo .. well, they still haven't corrected the problem I am having.  I have been contacting QVC and the Mods since the 11th.  Obviously QVC doesn't care about me as a longtime customer (I have been purchasing from QVC since 1997).  I don't even receive responses from QVC unless I chase after them.  I was supposed have an answer as to what was being done/going on sometime on the 17th but haven't heard a word.   I am done chasing.  I am so angry and frustrated over this situation that I am definitely curtailing my purchases here.  .  I was going to buy a pair of Earth Sandals.  However, I have purchased them elsewhere for the same price.... and FREE shipping.  So I saved myself $5.00.  My next step is to cancel some, if not all, of my auto delivery plans

Hi, @Boehm Collector.     What a disappointment.   Just me...  I'd call QVC Corporate and ask them why this isn't a priority for tech "support."   I think the moderators are doing the best they can to keep reporting, but their hands are tied.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector  Was this problem ever resolved for you? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

Hi @Teddie and @dooBdoo.... no it has not.   I should do as @dooBdoo suggested and call corporate.  But I haven't done so yet.... partly because I am so frustrated at having to chase QVC to fix the problem.  

Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

Hi @Teddie and @dooBdoo.... no it has not.   I should do as @dooBdoo suggested and call corporate.  But I haven't done so yet.... partly because I am so frustrated at having to chase QVC to fix the problem.  

@Boehm Collector  That is just unacceptable and I'm sorry this is what you got. I felt that you were given such the run-around.  I can imagine how frustrating this has been for. You were told they'd get back to you. In many of the responses, we're waiting on IT.  But nothing is happening.  I agree with you...you should not have to keep chasing QVC to fix the problem.