Valued Contributor
For the last 12 hours I have not been able to check order status or
sign in to forums (I am on my iPhone now) or even send an email to Q. I finally signed in to chat. No technical people were available according to the agent chatting with me. She was going to forward this issue. I have a Mac and tried both Google Chrome and Safari browsers. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES? I keep getting the message QVC is not available at this time... over 12 hours now. Apologies in advance if there are formatting issues in my phone typing.
QVC Customer Care

@Day1128 wrote:
For the last 12 hours I have not been able to check order status or
sign in to forums (I am on my iPhone now) or even send an email to Q. I finally signed in to chat. No technical people were available according to the agent chatting with me. She was going to forward this issue. I have a Mac and tried both Google Chrome and Safari browsers. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES? I keep getting the message QVC is not available at this time... over 12 hours now. Apologies in advance if there are formatting issues in my phone typing.

Hi @Day1128

I am sorry you have been experiencing difficulties with our website.  We were having a few reports of issues throughout the day but everything seems to be working properly now.  Have you tried deleting your browsing history and clearing your cookies and cache?

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@Barbara-QVCYES! The issue has resolved after I cleared history. Thank you. I'll keep that in mind if there are future problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Barbara-QVC ..... I have been attempting to view my active auto-delivery plans.   When I click on "view my order" for the active items I get the following message:

"We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information."

Honored Contributor

I am finally able to sign in after 24 hours, in which  I could not sign in this should not be the customers problem QVC needs to get their act together, hire a company that knows what to doing when it comes to setting up an electronic bulletin board, this nonsense has to stop or you'll lose even more customers it's not bad enough your products have gone down hill, last week one problem and now this. Sorry this is no longer an acceptable way to do business

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I was having the same problems people are describing and cleared one day of my browser history (Chrome), and that solved the problem. I could sign in here and to the main site and wasn't being told items couldn't be bought online and I'd have to call to order.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Access problems

[ Edited ]

@noodleann wrote:

I was having the same problems people are describing and cleared one day of my browser history (Chrome), and that solved the problem. I could sign in here and to the main site and wasn't being told items couldn't be bought online and I'd have to call to order.

Hi @Barbara-QVC and @noodleann ....  I cleared my browser history.  Unfortunately that did not solve my problem.  I use Safari.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that, @Boehm Collector. I don't have any other ideas, but hopefully people with the same issues will post about what seemed to have solve it for them.

Respected Contributor

@Day1128

Had the same problem for about 24 hours. This is the first time I have been able to sign in, using safari. Glad this is over.

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Day1128

Had the same problem for about 24 hours. This is the first time I have been able to sign in, using safari. Glad this is over.

@panda1234 .. I have no problems signing in.  But I cannot view my active auto-delivery orders.  Very annoying.