Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....9/14/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@NUNYA wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I seriously think she's obsessed and unstable.  She needs to go to med school if she's so interested in others' health.  It's deplorable how she called a physicians' office and said she had cancer.. Who does that? I find her so annoying as well as nosy. 

It's none of her business if Brooks does or does not have cancer and it's none of her business if he's getting chemo.  Her storyline is getting old. 

I agree, she shows how immature she is. I think most people wouldn't tempt fate by calling a Dr and lying about cancer. So in essense, she is no better than Brooks. (if he is lying)

Your last sentence is so spot on!  She IS no better.  I don't even think he's lying.  Anyway, I agree.   I can't imagine lying about something like that, but I have heard some do.  Her calling and pretending she has cancer to garner information that is none of her business is despicable and evil.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....9/14/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Dear Sunshine,

Thanks for starting this's topic,Glad I'm not the only viewer who is in disbelief about the insanity of this season of RHOC. Between Megan and her cancer PI skills re:"cancergate" w/Icky. "judge eyes" Shannon and airing affair issues with the viewers but with those poor daughters?..Tamra,Tamra and that overgrown "manchild" Ryan debacle-not telling Eddie about giving him again $$$, until the other women told her too & her "surprised" reaction by Eddie after finally telling him?...One major thing I agreed with Simon about & feel that helped with the demise of that marriage & sadly predict it will w/Eddie. We all know manchild will continue to mooch off her and probably use the baby to get more $$ from her,what does he do all day,get more tattoos?. Knew he wasn't going to marry his baby's mother,that requires work,she's just going to keep enabling him while she will continue to stir the pot about others,lol!,

Think this years reunion is going to be quite a doozy.

Respected Contributor

What an episode! Here we go again Meghan, getting herself into someone else's business. She called Brooks doctor's office to find out what type of doctor he is? She contacted Brooks' ex-girlfriend from a BLOG on the internet!! Who does this? Someone with alot of time on their hands and someone who needs a storyline badly. 

I don't care for Brooks at all as he is shady but I doubt he would lie about having cancer. It could be in remission and he isn't telling anyone including Vicki. 

Vicki is so inappropriate to yell at Tamra and telling her she should be loyal to her. Why should Tamra be loyal when it seems that Vicki never told Brooks she was the one who told Tamra who then told Meghan about what Brooks was told from Jim about their marriage. 

I can't stand Tamra's son Ryan on the show!!!!! He is a man child and won't marry because he is lazy and doesn't want to support his family. 

Shannon's house looked so beautiful and I loved that dragon in the pool for her Aries party! I think it is so funny when she asks for a whole lime to be squeezed into her grey goose vodka drink!

Honored Contributor

check out the woman that david cheated with......doesnt she look a lot like shannon?

Shannon-David Beador-md

http://realitywives.net/blogs/nicole-mcmackin-woman-who-cheated-with-husband-of-shannon-beador/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

check out the woman that david cheated with......doesnt she look a lot like shannon?

Shannon-David Beador-md

http://realitywives.net/blogs/nicole-mcmackin-woman-who-cheated-with-husband-of-shannon-beador/

OMGosh  She does look like Shannon--a bit prettier.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Wow she does look like Shannon but a little younger. I don't think David and Shannon will stay married.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As the shows are scripted, who knows what Meghan will or will not do.  I don't care if Brooks has cancer (it's so played out and overblown by that show).  I can't see Jim and Meghan married for a long time.  Tamra is her usual hot mess and and aging trainwreck. 

If Ryan doesn't want to marry, it's his decision.  He was right in letting his 'loose' mom know that her example wasn't especially the best for him to experience concerning marriage.  Poor guy, he's not especially looking forward to marrying a used up gal with three children by different men.  WHY didn't the other dads of the children ever marry the mother? 

Vicki stands by her man because she could never accept being along.  Better to be with a con man than alone, aging, with no prospects.  She's looking all her years and more and that's never good in the OC. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

As the shows are scripted, who knows what Meghan will or will not do.  I don't care if Brooks has cancer (it's so played out and overblown by that show).  I can't see Jim and Meghan married for a long time.  Tamra is her usual hot mess and and aging trainwreck. 

If Ryan doesn't want to marry, it's his decision.  He was right in letting his 'loose' mom know that her example wasn't especially the best for him to experience concerning marriage.  Poor guy, he's not especially looking forward to marrying a used up gal with three children by different men.  WHY didn't the other dads of the children ever marry the mother? 

Vicki stands by her man because she could never accept being along.  Better to be with a con man than alone, aging, with no prospects.  She's looking all her years and more and that's never good in the OC. 

Tamra is a MAJOR mess. Her son Ryan is such a MAJOR loser and so is his girlfriend. Miss Piggy is so DESPERATE. All the men she's been with are USERS. She's not very bright and REALLY unattractive.