Occasional Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....9/14/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I did not see anything where Brooks broke up with Vicki

Occasional Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....9/14/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I think Eddie is in for the ride, I am sure Tamra got a nice settlement from Simon

Occasional Contributor

Brooks is trash

Valued Contributor

I find it very, very sad that a woman like Vicki can't find happiness in her life unless she has a MAN !!  Especially a woman as well off financially as she is ...  Money no doubt can't buy you happiness, but she can't find it within herself to find things in her life to be happy about ??  I've always thought that the only one in life that can give you happiness is YOU !!  It's all in your attitude towards life.  I believe a man can enhance your happiness, but only YOU can find the things in life that give you joy !!  For me it includes my faith and how incredibly BLESSED I am every single day.  Every morning I mentally begin a list of things I am blessed to have and first I start with my ability to see, to hear, to be able to walk and talk and use my mind ... How very, very sad Vicki finds her life, which is filled with family, friends, financial freedom, health, etc., but she doesn't want to go thru her life without a man.  I love men too, but my life is far from over without one !!  How very shallow ...  Vicki needs a reality check ...

Trusted Contributor

Vicki is insecure.  That's why she needs constant attention from a man and when her mom was around, she needed attention and validation from her, too.  To the point of actually asking for it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw that Brooks tweeted a picture of NYC and said it's time to set the record straight (about his cancer).  Not sure if he's doing an interview in NY about it or how he's going to set the record straight.

I just watched Monday night's episode last night.  Meghan comes off looking like a total and complete fool.  She doesn't need to get to the bottom of anything and I seriously doubt she cares of Vicki is being taken for a ride.  I also found it ridiculous that one of the reasons she gave for meddling is that she doesn't want other people with cancer to think that what Brooks is doing is a treatment option for them.     

At this point, if I was in that group of women, I'd seriously disassociate myself from Meghan after I told her what I thought about her calling Brooks' doctors and ex-girlfriends about this.  That woman is deranged.  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I finally watched the episode last night, and all I can say is that Meghan's husband sure seems aggravated with her for pursuing this, ainstead of minding her own business.....And rightfully so, imagine going as far as to call up an ex girlfriend that you do not even know and asking questions like that-that takes a lot of nerve and is very nasty in my opinion......I think those ladies should just leave it alone, the truth will come out!I hope Meghan is gone next season, she is a pot stirrer for sure. I dislike her and Tamra.......Shannon's home looked beautiful but it looked like a boring party to me-not too many people there either.......The food and decorations looked nice though!

I seriously think she's obsessed and unstable.  She needs to go to med school if she's so interested in others' health.  It's deplorable how she called a physicians' office and said she had cancer.. Who does that? I find her so annoying as well as nosy. 

It's none of her business if Brooks does or does not have cancer and it's none of her business if he's getting chemo.  Her storyline is getting old. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@miss kitty wrote:

I did not see anything where Brooks broke up with Vicki

vicki posted on her facebook page that she and brooks broke up.....that it was both of their decisions.

TAMRA said on watch what happens live that it was brooks that broke up with vicki.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I seriously think she's obsessed and unstable.  She needs to go to med school if she's so interested in others' health.  It's deplorable how she called a physicians' office and said she had cancer.. Who does that? I find her so annoying as well as nosy. 

It's none of her business if Brooks does or does not have cancer and it's none of her business if he's getting chemo.  Her storyline is getting old. 

I agree, she shows how immature she is. I think most people wouldn't tempt fate by calling a Dr and lying about cancer. So in essense, she is no better than Brooks. (if he is lying)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Graciesmom wrote:

I find it very, very sad that a woman like Vicki can't find happiness in her life unless she has a MAN !!  Especially a woman as well off financially as she is ...  Money no doubt can't buy you happiness, but she can't find it within herself to find things in her life to be happy about ??  I've always thought that the only one in life that can give you happiness is YOU !!  It's all in your attitude towards life.  I believe a man can enhance your happiness, but only YOU can find the things in life that give you joy !!  For me it includes my faith and how incredibly BLESSED I am every single day.  Every morning I mentally begin a list of things I am blessed to have and first I start with my ability to see, to hear, to be able to walk and talk and use my mind ... How very, very sad Vicki finds her life, which is filled with family, friends, financial freedom, health, etc., but she doesn't want to go thru her life without a man.  I love men too, but my life is far from over without one !!  How very shallow ...  Vicki needs a reality check ...

Vicki (MP) is VERY insecure, nasty, and comes across as desperate. She also has very low self-esteem, which is probably why all the men she's been with are LOSERS and USERS. I can't imagine any worthwhile man would date her. The ONLY thing she has to offer is a good job, good income, and a nice home. Her looks, figure, and personality on a scale from 1 to 10 are a 1.