Respected Contributor

Re: spartanburg/greenville area

@Leelynn wrote:

I live in that area. My 2 sisters have migrated here too. We all love it. I'm closer to Greenville, but one of my sisters is just outside Spartanburg. Is there anything specific you want to know?  If you are looking for an active social life and enjoy the outdoors, I'd recommend moving closer to Greenville. Happy to answer any questions you have. Come on down...we'd love to have you!

@Leelynn  -   thank you.  are you all in different towns?  give me some suburbs, etc so i can check out Trulia listings, if you will.  

Valued Contributor

Greenville/ Spartanburg airport is very nice and would be the airport you would use. You don't need to go to Charlotte.

Frequent Contributor

@ms traditional I'm actually in Anderson county which is the county next to Greenville. It takes us about 20 minutes on the interstate to get to downtown Greenville. I love this area. In this area, I'd look at Anderson, Easley, Powdersville. If you want to be in Greenville county, check on Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Fountain Inn...all really nice areas, especially Simpsonville. For Spartanburg, I'd check Spartanburg, Duncan, Lyman and check Greer too.  Of course, you'll get more bang for your buck the further out from Greenville proper you go. Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leelynn  thanks so much.  i'll start poking around the real estate sites to see what's to be had.   much appreciated.