Occasional Contributor

thank you everyone for all your prayers.......will keep you informed on how everything is progressing.             my one rock i have, my hubby, fell apart on me.

Honored Contributor

@oldness2 ...aww, of course he would, but he will be there for you.

Valued Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I can empathize with you -- I was diagnosed with stage 3B lung cancer three years ago. I had surgery, and then chemo through three rounds before I stopped.

What I want to assure you is that it's possible to beat the cancer. I repeat -- it's been three years, and I show no signs of a recurrence, and I am in my 70s. Don't despair. With support and good medicine, you can come through this.

My love, good thoughts, and prayers are with you. God bless.

@zitawins   I would give you a million hearts for this post if I could -- both because I am so happy for you -- and for the inspiration it offers to @oldness2   I wish you continued good health!

Honored Contributor

Praying so hard for you now.  He will give you the strength the same as before to fight this battle.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I am not good at what to say in these situations but know that you are added to my prayers. ❤️

Honored Contributor

One thing I will say about this Q Community.  Sometimes we get on each others nerves Woman LOL but when it comes to rallying around each other, we put that nonsense aside and we 

Image result for animals hugging

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

So very sorry to hear of your diagnosis, @oldness2,. I'll be praying for you. I'm waiting for the results of the lung scan I had last week. It's a scary time. You take care.

Respected Contributor

Hugs to you, @oldness2 ~ it's such a scary diagnosis and I'm sure it sent shockwaves through you and your dear husband. 

I'm lifting you both up in prayers for the strength, comfort and courage needed to help you carry on through your treatments and recovery. 🙏

Esteemed Contributor

@oldness2  Sending strength for the days ahead to fight this cancer battle, lots of prayers and good vibes. Imagine your husband is in shock also; he'll be your rock once he gets over his own fears. Men are not as nurturing as we are and he is frightened. It's hard, but give him time to accept your diagnosis. Confident he will be there for you throughout the journey. You'll need him to do so much for you and to lean on for support and advice with decisions. Blessings.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@oldness2  So very sorry to hear your news but you are a fighter having beaten it once.  Stay strong.  Sending warm hugs and prayers to you.