Honored Contributor

I'm so very sorry to see this @oldness2 .  Sending you prayers and strength to help get you through.  You made it before and I believe you will again.  Get your scans and test ASAP and listen to your doctors.

Blessings to you always!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Prayers and caring thoughts go out to you.  You beat cancer 11 yrs ago, you can beat it again.  Listen to the oncologists, get second opinions if needed. There are a lot of new discoveries in 11 yrs. Reach out to the community we're here for you.  

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Wonderful seeing you! Sending warm thoughts your way. Your spirit breath of compassion and sincerity. Thank you, For sharing. 

@oldness2 

May God hold you close through your experience and strengthen your spirit knowing your never alone no matter what trials or tribulations. Amen.

Esteemed Contributor

I will include you in my prayers.  I get devastated just hearing when someone has cancer.  I hope you have a physical support group, beside here.  I wish this group of support could all be with you physically, but we are here spiritually.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Sweet_Serenity .  Good to see you, too. Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

Prayers abound for you.  Take each day a step at a time.  Though you are overwhelmed/grieving now, listen closely to what is being told and/or asked.  If you have a loved one who is supportive, have them go with you to the appointments as 2 ears are better than one.  Please use this forum for support as I notice everyone here is in your corner.  My best to you.

Respected Contributor

@oldness2   Sorry to hear your news.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Hopefully there is someone close to you who will physically be present as you go to your appointments and prescribed course of treatments.

Try to stay calm, difficult as that is.  It is understanable that you are scared.  Any of us would be.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry that you heard this scary news. I, too, have had two different cancers and survived to tell the tale. Just do whatever your doctors tell you to do. I am convinced that compliance is the key. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

I understand your fear, but you already showed that you can fight and win.  I discovered with my own cancer that once I have a plan of attack and action, I relax a bit.  Best of luck.  (((Hugs)))

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry you are going through this and I'm sure your head is still spinning.  Please know that you will be in my prayers!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown