Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for your situation.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Hsawaknow, I am sorry to read that you are still having difficulties. You have had a very difficult year. I remember reading you had a form of pancreatic cancer and I followed your posts in Among Friends last year. As far as your limited times with your youngest, you should speak with your attorney because I remember you posting that you had designated time court ordered on a weekly basis. Your attorney can help you making sure that your ex is following the orders.

I know you have had much to deal with regarding your disability and wondered if your physician could direct you to a group of people with similar problems? Often times just getting some feedback from people suffering with the same ups and downs, you will feel like you have a support system.

I have felt like I have known you now for as long as I have been posting here. I think you are a very strong woman and like anyone dealing with a chronic illness, stress always makes it harder. I will send you all my best wishes that things get better for you. But please reach out to your therapist and let him know that you are having a rough time of it.

Be well and just know that I care.

Valued Contributor

hsawaknow,

I have no advice..Just sending positive thoughts and prayers your way....

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

@ VioletEyes Re: rock bottom

[ Edited ]

Violet Eyes, until this thread, I was totally unaware of Hsawaknow's story.

I just wanted to tell you that I was touched by your sensitivity and compassion.  

Hsawaknow, you have a good friend in VioletEyes.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

Re: @ VioletEyes Re: rock bottom

@IamMrsG wrote:

I just wanted to tell you that I was touched by your sensitivity and compassion.  

Thank you. I have been reading about her struggles since I first started posting back in 2008. She is a very good mother and dearly loves her children. She has posted about suffering with a chronic illness that has been very hard on her. She just needs support and someone to help her along in life. Her attorney must be lacking because she was supposed to have court supervised visits with her youngest. I do hope she gets help with that and her health issues. She's always been someone here that I care about..

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

I am happy to see VioletEyes posting again Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

Hi Betteb. I thought I would stop in and see how everyone is doing. Hope you are well......and thanks..

Valued Contributor

OP, I am so sorry to hear of your situation.  I hope you can find some sort of a way to "find yourself" and reconnect with your children.

BetteB, I agree about it being nice to seeing Violet Eyes!

Respected Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

OP, I am so sorry to hear of your situation.  I hope you can find some sort of a way to "find yourself" and reconnect with your children.

BetteB, I agree about it being nice to seeing Violet Eyes!

Thanks, HisElk. Missed posting with you.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@VioletEyes wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

Hi Betteb. I thought I would stop in and see how everyone is doing. Hope you are well......and thanks..

I've seen the Soft Raindrops nic, but I did not know it was you. I like the nic VioletEyes better anyway. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines