New Contributor

order tracking unavailable on all my orders

need to track a certain order to make sure i am home when delivered, but it keeps saying nothing available at this time since last night!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: order tracking unavailable on all my orders

Have you tried going directly to the UPS or USPS site and plugging your tracking # into their search box?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suggest calling Customer Service direct and provide the your order #. They maybe able to help, depending on when you actually placed the order. Sometimes the site is not updated.

QVC Customer Care

@Flowbie 

We are receiving several inquiries concerning tracking details. We are investigating this issue and we thank you for your patience.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Flowbie 

We are receiving several inquiries concerning tracking details. We are investigating this issue and we thank you for your patience.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC @Flowbie 

I noticed this a few days ago. I was on vacation and my packages were going to a private post office so I wanted to see which ones arrived and which ones are yet to arrive. Tracking on all of them disappeared. I won’t know until I pick them up tomorrow.

Thank you for for looking into this, Beth.

Honored Contributor

@froggy  the problem is no tracking number.  The Q usually has them on your order in your account, but the field is blank.

I noticed it a couple days ago.  USPS will start sending me daily updates when a delivery is in the two to three days prior to delivery.  A tracking number though would be much better.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@froggy  the problem is no tracking number.  The Q usually has them on your order in your account, but the field is blank.

I noticed it a couple days ago.  USPS will start sending me daily updates when a delivery is in the two to three days prior to delivery.  A tracking number though would be much better.

Aaah. I have not had that problem.