Honored Contributor

HSN has a presale TS Bear Paw Boot right now. I think they are cute. The boots are treated so they never get wet and you never have to re-apply that treatment, it's permanent.

bearpaw-geneva-suede-sheepskin-boot-with-neverwet-d-20181011143615983_634578_BX1.jpg

https://www.hsn.com/products/bearpaw-geneva-suede-sheepskin-boot-with-neverwet/8822489

New Contributor

Better than UGG!!.  Uggs are warm but  lose their shape so quickly and they are not water resistant.  Lamos are warm, Water proof and keep looking good for a long time! To me these are NOT knock offs-they are just a different brand.   I buy a new pair every year on TSV day.  I hope they have a TSV day this year...Anyone know or remeber when that happens every year.  

Honored Contributor
I don't k ow if they are, But Costco has real suede/shearling ones this year that are shorter with a nice cuff for $29.99... they also have scuffs
Esteemed Contributor

They are real suede and fake fur lining. I have several and have wore them in the snow and the rain in the winter and nothing has happened to them. And I have a pair that I have for five years now. I get a lot of compliments and they are warm and very comfortable. I highly recommend them.Heart

Honored Contributor

I just bought the Lamo boots they had on sale and for the money they are great. That being said, the Bear Paw boots I just ordered from HSN came today and they are better quality, are water repellent suede with real wool lining and foot bed. Of course they cost about 20 dollars more and were on their version of a one time only sale. I would spend the extra money though in the future for the Bear Paw style and quality.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I just bought the Lamo boots they had on sale and for the money they are great. That being said, the Bear Paw boots I just ordered from HSN came today and they are better quality, are water repellent suede with real wool lining and foot bed. Of course they cost about 20 dollars more and were on their version of a one time only sale. I would spend the extra money though in the future for the Bear Paw style and quality.

I love Bear Paw boots. They have real wool lining, not that fake fur. The wool keeps my feet super warm without over-heating. Perfect!

Valued Contributor

I have several pairs of lamo boots. They are really comfortable, and NOT like walking on cardboard. I recently bought a pair of navy ones that were on sale for $14, marked down from $85. UGGS are VERY over priced.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99

The Bear Paw footbed is genuine sheepskin fur.Woman Happy

They are great boots. They will feel warm and cozy like UGG boots without the pocket crunch. There is no need to spend hundreds of dollars for the same thing but different name tag.   I fell into the whole "UGG" boots gimmic. Sorry I spent so  much money when LAMO has way better colors. I got a burnt orange, and burgundy pair. They are more  colorful, that's what UGG's did not have in their line. But to each  his own.  I been sleeping on my LAMO's for years and I did wear them cause I wanted to get the UGG expensive ones. Sorry, I work too hard to get something any more for the name. That's the wool pulled over our eyes. 

Honored Contributor
DD gifted me a pair of Lamo suede and shearling scuffs...they are so warm, comfortable and have worn well...want another pair but haven’t found any like these. The scuffs at Costco are high quality but run really wide; tried on several pairs and sizes and couldn’t make them work.