Honored Contributor

I have three pairs, I love them.  Yes, they are like Uggs.  Real suede but faux shearling.  They wear very well and I wore mine a lot for two winters!  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I am hoping they are faux shearling,if so I would buy them!

@phoenixbrd

If you're looking for nice, cruelty-free boots that look like UGGS, there's a company called PAWJ California.  Family run business, made in the USA.  

Their boots are very pretty, come in many different colors and the different choice of faux fur linings. 

They don't have that Big Foot, clunky, cavewoman look, either.  

You must check out their website.   I wish they'd come out with a line of handbags!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm  Love this!  You are my lucky charm....I'll take a look and certainly add it to my list of go to for shoes!

Super Contributor

I have wanted Uggs, Lamo, etc. for years, but without an arch support, it doesn't work for us with flat feet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mona_L  Sorry, I'm not sure.  Do you want arch supports in your boots?

Respected Contributor

No. They are not like Uggs at all. They’re like walking on cardboard. 

Honored Contributor

Costco sells their own brand, Kirkland, boots and slippers...suede and shearling. I have two pr of the boots I love....this year they have a short boot I may get...the slippers look nice but I found them too wide...if you have a wide foot they may be perfect for you.

I have a Lamo scuff suede and real shearling and am still wearing them after two years; going on three..they are starting to look rough but can't part with them!

Honored Contributor

I know it's superficial, but I just cannot wear that label, "Lamo."  Looks too much like lame - o, and that's always how I pronounce it in my head.  I have Uggs.   I am also looking into Bearpaws and other less expensive brands that wear well. 

Honored Contributor

I got a pr this year ,on clearance from Q ,and they are cute ,and fit me  ..that is always a plus for me

Honored Contributor

I think Uggs is a wierd name. 

I cannot wear Uggs.

Never heard of Lamo boots.