Super Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
DD gifted me a pair of Lamo suede and shearling scuffs...they are so warm, comfortable and have worn well...want another pair but haven’t found any like these. The scuffs at Costco are high quality but run really wide; tried on several pairs and sizes and couldn’t make them work.

@lovesrecess

Maybe you could start a thread in Shoes or Fashion and see if any posters know where to find them?

Theres some great fashion detectives on the boards!👏

Regular Contributor

I like mine. I just can't get them clean like all the UGG sites say. I have the Ugg cleaner and brush too. I have an oil stain on one and tried cornstarch to dry it up. Won't budge. 

Honored Contributor

@SleepyTime wrote:

I like mine. I just can't get them clean like all the UGG sites say. I have the Ugg cleaner and brush too. I have an oil stain on one and tried cornstarch to dry it up. Won't budge. 

I've got the Ugg cleaning kit too. I've had them for years, and have kept them clean.  I like Uggs.  Keep my feet very warm.  Like having real fur on your feet.  I dislike the lamo name.  Too much like lame. Unfortunate name

Valued Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@SleepyTime wrote:

I've got the Ugg cleaning kit too. I've had them for years, and have kept them clean.  I like Uggs.  Keep my feet very warm.  Like having real fur on your feet.  I dislike the lamo name.  Too much like lame. Unfortunate name

UGGS too much like UG-LY. Unfortunate name.

Honored Contributor

@green girl wrote:
are they really just like uggs ? real suede and real shearling for $39 ?

They are suede and very comfortable.I have a pair.  I also have bear paws they are comfy too.  Both keep your feet warm.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@SleepyTime wrote:

lolSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@SleepyTime wrote:

lolSmiley Happy

Lol!