Honored Contributor

wow......just saw this on facebook.

she has been on hsn for a long time.

To all my Besties,
I’ve been hesitant to post because the last 11 years have been the most wonderful years ever!
I will be leaving HSN. My last show is on October 29th from 3 to 5pm.
The good news is... there is a lot on sale. LOL! The sad news is... I won’t be back. 😞
I promise I will stay in touch. A thank you is not enough for the love and support I have received. You guys are the best. It has been my honor that you have allowed me into your homes. To say that you feel like family is indeed an understatement.
Be well...Be kind... and please know how much I love you. Stay tuned!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I know I csn't name very many of the newer QVC hosts and vendors but didn't realize how very, very little I know about HSN.  No idea who Joan is or what she sells!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

wow......just saw this on facebook.

she has been on hsn for a long time.

To all my Besties,
I’ve been hesitant to post because the last 11 years have been the most wonderful years ever!
I will be leaving HSN. My last show is on October 29th from 3 to 5pm.
The good news is... there is a lot on sale. LOL! The sad news is... I won’t be back. 😞
I promise I will stay in touch. A thank you is not enough for the love and support I have received. You guys are the best. It has been my honor that you have allowed me into your homes. To say that you feel like family is indeed an understatement.
Be well...Be kind... and please know how much I love you. Stay tuned!

@sunshine45 . Sounds like it wasn't her decision to leave. Sad!

Honored Contributor

joan boyce has been selling costume jewelry, clothing, shoes, and accessories on hsn.

joan boyce.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I will miss Joan Boyce. She appeared to me as always so genuine and down to earth.  Never tried her clothing, but over the years I have purchased her jewelry.  Who know if it is her decision to leave or HSN/QVC's.  I recall on a show, maybe last year or so, she had mentioned that she is the oldest vendor HSN has with the exception of Iris Apfel.  Which leads me to believe that she was booted out.  That seems to be the mentality these days.

Honored Contributor

Joan is getting up in years and lives in Arizona where she has a store, maybe she was finding it hard to make the trip to FL , who knows?

Respected Contributor

I like her a lot. 🙂

She will be missed.

Honored Contributor

always flipped the channel when she was on

Honored Contributor

She's old and her merchandise never appealed to me.  I didn't realize she was still on HSN.  She probably wasn't selling enough so they cut ties with her.

Honored Contributor

and those ant man glasses, so stupid