Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

mimosa,

I just checked HSN, and I hate to say it, but Graziano's work has dropped in taste and attractiveness, IMO.  That thought has dogged me for several years now as I have not bought from his line in over five years, I believe.

Noticed that he no longer has an in-the-glass-case presence at Lord & Taylor either.  He probably doesn't have high sales anymore and has been dropped.  There are new names in the glass cases that are unfamiliar to me. 

Goldie76  to be honest i only purchased a watch once when RJ had a TSV and it looked like a man's watch so i returned it.    

i purchased 2 jewelry items from Adrienne years ago, one was a watch and wish i had returned those two pieces because i have never worn either! The watch looks like a blinged out ankle bracelet for home confinement.

Valued Contributor

About 3 years ago brought 5 pairs of  her  beautiful pajama sets,  from HSN ,they are the BEST  pajamas this senior ever owned,  they wash beautiful look  brand new..Have gotten so many complaints when staying at other people homes.and even used the top as a bed jacket while in the hospital .

Was hoping she would have brought them back ,oh well ,now just glad I brought the 5 pairs.

See that vendors come and go on these shopping channels and some stay too too long in my opinion,like the shopping channel that sell those watches most of the day or week drives me crazy.

Honored Contributor

Love her sunglasses. I own a pair in black with silver. Big, oversized, can't see my eyes through them...LOVE THEM. She reminded me of one of my Aunties when it came to her personality....kind of a modern day Auntie Mame. I wish her happiness in whatever she does next. : )

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Love her sunglasses. I own a pair in black with silver. Big, oversized, can't see my eyes through them...LOVE THEM. She reminded me of one of my Aunties when it came to her personality....kind of a modern day Auntie Mame. I wish her happiness in whatever she does next. : )

@SahmIam 

yes, i own a few pair of her sunglasses.....some in the larger version, some in the smaller version......a few different colors.

they are great.....however, i guess we look like stupid ant man? Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam 

yes, i own a few pair of her sunglasses.....some in the larger version, some in the smaller version......a few different colors.

they are great.....however, i guess we look like stupid ant man? Smiley Wink

@sunshine45  Well, if we do, we join the ranks of Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, Piloma Picasso and many other REALLY well dressed women. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: joan boyce leaving hsn!

[ Edited ]

Joan has some nice fashion jewelery. I own one of those hinged dark blue crystal bracelets. It's heavy though. I suspect that overly glittery jewelry isn't something most women want to wear nowadays. I rarely wear the bracelet even though it's pretty. I think her jewelry is well made.

I've seen some R.J. Graziano jewelry before when London Drugs in Canada carried it and it didn't look very well made to me.

Respected Contributor

I never purchased anything from Joan's line but watched her presentations with Colleen. Joan is kind, thoughtful, funny & she'll be missed. I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

If she was booted because of age, I don't think Iris will be far behind

I'm not surprised by this decision and it's about sales, not her age.  Iris will be there as long as she wishes -  Iris has a broader appeal and a cool vibe. No comparison!

Joan's glasses are the only thing I would consider. Her jewelry is garish. Iris and Heidi D design/sell large specialty jewelry but that's where the comparison begins and ends.  Of course, to each their own Woman Wink

And RJ works with MarlaWynne on her jewelry collection which has sold very well. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She's old and her merchandise never appealed to me.  I didn't realize she was still on HSN.  She probably wasn't selling enough so they cut ties with her.

So she is old as we all will be someday.  Why bring age up?  If sales have slipped by all means cut ties, a product must be cost effective to continue.  Oviously she appealed to many if she was on air for so many years.  

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed her shows.  I have 3 pairs of her earrings which I love.  But her pajamas are the best.  She has not had them for a few years, but I have a pair of leopard ones and they are the most comfortable and softest pf's ever.  I purchased them about 4 years ago and they get softer and softer.  I hope she will show up someplace else.  She was always entertaining and as someone else said genuine.  The type of person you would want to go to happy hour with lol.