Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Joan is getting up in years and lives in Arizona where she has a store, maybe she was finding it hard to make the trip to FL , who knows?

I didn't know she has a store in AZ, do you know where it is?  In the many years I watched the home shopping networks I enjoyed her but never bought anything of hers.  When I retired I stopped watching all of them, too tempting. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Joan is getting up in years and lives in Arizona where she has a store, maybe she was finding it hard to make the trip to FL , who knows?

I didn't know she has a store in AZ, do you know where it is?  In the many years I watched the home shopping networks I enjoyed her but never bought anything of hers.  When I retired I stopped watching all of them, too tempting. 

Please ignore the part about her store, my error, she lives in AZ where I also live but I understand her store is in a different state.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

@UCLAMom wrote:

I can see why your name is "sharke"!   What a nasty, unkind thing to say!  The world would be a lot better off without that type of negativity. I'm sure the old expression, "if you can't think of something nice to say, don't say anything", would be lost on you!

So you are new around here and don't really get it ! @SharkE  says things the way she sees them. No beating around the bush. Her glasses ARE horrible ! Did you grow up with parents who told you that everything you did was the best ? 

@Keybra, unless you were here under a different name prior, you are relatively new as well.  LOL

Sorry but Sharke's comments were rude.  If she, you or anyone else didn't like the glasses, that's all that needed to be said.  No reason to say she looked like a clown, ant man or was an attention seeker.  That goes beyond just an opinion.

@Lipstickdiva ...I agree 100% with your post.  I commented as well to the "relatively new" poster. Smiley Happy