Honored Contributor

I’m pretty new to Ebates, only signed up a month or so ago.  I’m kicking myself for not signing up earlier. 

Anyway, QVC is 10% cash back on Ebates today. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

So that and free shipping make it a great day to shop!!

Just an FYI, Ebates is often not very high in their percentage , so I suggest to sign up for Be Frugal, Mr Rebates, Extrabux, and Top Cash Back, all work the same way, and I use whichever site is offering the most back at the time of my purchase. 

Honored Contributor

I apologize. I didn’t see that another thread had been started when I started this one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So that and free shipping make it a great day to shop!!

Just an FYI, Ebates is often not very high in their percentage , so I suggest to sign up for Be Frugal, Mr Rebates, Extrabux, and Top Cash Back, all work the same way, and I use whichever site is offering the most back at the time of my purchase. 

@Shelbelle 10% rebate is VERY unusual from any of the rebate sites though! It's great that it's also free shipping here today, win win!! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh : Thank you!

I went back and cancelled most of the items I ordered at midnight w/Mr. Rebates @ 3% and re-ordered on my ebates/ Rakuten account.

Free shipping,sale and clearance prices AND 10% rebate will get me to loosen the purse strings every time at QVC, even if I did mail a hefty check to the IRS today.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I went back and cancelled most of the items I ordered at midnight w/Mr. Rebates @ 3% and re-ordered on my ebates/ Rakuten account.

Free shipping,sale and clearance prices AND 10% rebate will get me to loosen the purse strings every time at QVC, even if I did mail a hefty check to the IRS today.

@queendiva - I’m thinking seriously about ordering a Vince Camino purse I’ve been looking at. I already own it, so I know I like the style. I’m thinking about another color. I need it like I need a hole in the head, but it’s already on sale, AND free shipping AND the 10% cash back, I think I will probably order it.  I’ve googled and the Q is the only place that has this color.

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I'm not signed up with any rebate sites and I ordered from QVC after midnight.  There's no option to cancel now.  I wish I had seen this first.  Oh well, at least I got free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh : The only items I have ordered since the last Free Ship day have been some things that were on LTS. I have kept a list just for today's Free Shipping. Most are clothes and I am sure I will not want to keep everything, but at least I am not paying to try things on! I use FedEx Return Saver, so all my return labels are paid for the year. Pay one price, unlimited returns all year. Saves me a fortune as most of my shopping is done on line. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered early and checked Ebates before I ordered and it was still at 1%; now it's 10%. I wanted to cancel my orders and reorder but it told me it's already being processed.  Ugh!. Went with Mr Rebates but only 3%.

I will use Ebates if I order anything else. 

Honored Contributor

Ok....so much for that. The Vince Camuto purse that was on sale a few hours ago is now back at full price. That’s my sign,  I’ll pass.