Honored Contributor

I've been a little lax in putting things on my wishlist.  Now we have Easy Pays, free shipping and 10% on Ebates.....and I can't think of a thing I want.  

Esteemed Contributor

Rats!  I went through Ibotta (7.5%) without checking others. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Ok....so much for that. The Vince Camuto purse that was on sale a few hours ago is now back at full price. That’s my sign,  I’ll pass.  

Ya know....I think maybe that Vince Camuto purse hadn’t been on sale after all. A Radley London purse I ordered many days ago (that still hasn’t arrived) was and still is on sale.  I think I might have been wrong on the Camuto purse and just wanted to mention that. So, I guess I’m still on the fence with it after all.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
Just imagine how much more QVC could sell if they would do free shipping or free with minimum purchase...so odd they are such hold-outs and don’t want more revenue.
Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I apologize. I didn’t see that another thread had been started when I started this one.

Thats okay - just another great reminder of a good day to shop !

Honored Contributor

It never fails, whenever there is a good rebate and free shipping I don’t have anything I want to buy!

Super Contributor

YES!, LOVE EBATES!....I'm new to the game also, only a few months in....I only use EBATES if they offer more % than my Navy Federal "member mall" account (works the same way) or have stores that Navy Federal do not have, ie. AMAZON!!!!....but yes, ma'am it feels so good getting money back!