Honored Contributor

I dont agree at all, ebay is my go to dept store, buy anything and everything I can on there. Everything is guaranteed by PayPal, nothing to lose.

Valued Contributor

@10grands wrote:

No, I do not feel that way.   There are many reputable sellers on Ebay.  It is very important to check their feedback.   Ebay always is very helpful to the buyer if there should be a problem.  If you received a questionable item, you should have followed up on it. 

It is unfair to come here and make the assumption that the majority of sellers are dishonest.

ITA @10grands. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Flady1 wrote:

I don't trust ebay for any jewelry, cosmetic, or even supposedly authentic designer piece.  

I have been sent questionable items, and have since then stopped buying from them.  Just wanted to share with the community,,,,

Thanks,,,,

PS.  Please let me know if you feel the same way.

eBay is much more supportive of buyers than sellers.  Contact them and let them know of your experience. They have buyer protection. I think they'll help you. Why not try?

Ive had a couple of disappointments but I've some great purchases.  😀

Contributor

I am both a buyer and seler on Ebay and have had excellent experiences in both purchasing great items - everywhere from jewelry to laura geller, to Cole Haan handbags and never had a problem.  I am back sellng on Ebay and had a couple of beautiful brand new Dooney's hanging around I wasn't using and I have been very lucky they have sold at an awesome price!!  I still love purchasing and selling on Ebay.  As everyone has mentioned - you need to look into the seller's feedback!  Ebay has gone out of their way to support the buyer!!  Have fun shopping on Ebay!!  Great way to unload extra stuff!!