Honored Contributor

I've been looking for paper masks -  at least 50.  I've been able to buy a few at a time expensively, so I've kept looking.  Finally finding offerings for 2-day shipment on Amazon and spoke with neighbor who has Prime.  She told me her early April 2-day delivery arrived only this week (a month +)

Anyone done a mask order from Amazon recently?  Hoping they've caught up a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: delivery issues - not QVC

I was foolish enough to order fabric masks from Zulily. They probably will not arrive until the next century's pandemic. I went ahead and ordered disposable masks from WalMart. They're due to arrive tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Not all Amazon orders are available for Prime. And, recently, even those that are aren't being delivered in the two day timeframe. 

When shopping there, it makes a lot of sense to check WHEN the item is expected to be delivered. I've cancelled a few orders when I didn't check and found the delivery date to be far longer than I expected.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

I've been looking for paper masks -  at least 50.  I've been able to buy a few at a time expensively, so I've kept looking.  Finally finding offerings for 2-day shipment on Amazon and spoke with neighbor who has Prime.  She told me her early April 2-day delivery arrived only this week (a month +)

Anyone done a mask order from Amazon recently?  Hoping they've caught up a bit.

I ordered masks from Amazon that specifically were called surgical masks on 4/02 with an estimtated date of delivery of 4/09 - 4/17.  When they didn't arrive, the vendor told me they were on the plane.  I really wanted masks, specifically surgical masks as they advertised so I waited.  On 4/28 I sent the vendor an email stating I wanted a refund and they sent me an email stating all I would get back was $3.86.  I was not happy and the customer service number was not in service at Amazon and I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge stating I had never received the product.  It was about $49 since I ordered 2 boxes.  

The vendor no longer sells PPE of any kind and my wonderful credit card company (20 years a customer) restored my money very fast.  

Regular Contributor

ordered masks from boomer naturals got in less than 7 days std delivery  They come from Vegas.  You can wash and reusue for at least 30 washings.  Very reasonable.  I quit using Amazaon a while back. 

Honored Contributor

I have not ordered masks from Amazon. But I recently ordered Paul Newman Salad Dressing that had been discontinued. You had to buy 6 bottles. And since it was a discontinued item the third party store charged about 5X the standard amount.

I got the items. It was filled by Walmart and was the new version of salad dressing. BUT the box was never marked as delivered. So I can not return the 6 bottles of salad dressing that I do not want. Plus, if I ordered the new version from Walmart I would have saved about $50.

After this experience, I will think twice before ordering from Amazon.

Regular Contributor

Use boomer naturals good service for masks

Honored Contributor

I have not bought masks from Amazon, but all their deliveries are slower than usual.  Its the times and hopefully temporary.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I ordered face masks from a company called Apolis located in Los Angeles and the turnaround was very quick plus I had customization (printing).  Order date 5/03, date of delivery 5/09.  These are cloth and not the accordion style and they did shrink after washing in a hot washing machine and then a hot dryer.  They still fit me very well though, I just wanted to warn others. 

I was wearing these in Walmart when to my complete embarrassment I sneezed (while wearing) and when I could feel it coming I held my hand over the mask not touching to see if I could feel anything coming through the material and absolutely nothing came through not on the sides either.  I had a 2nd mask in my handbag and went outside and changed and put the other into a baggie in my handbag to be washed when I got home.  

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon still has not delivered on my paper mask order - from last month.

After buying 2 from Etsy - one free shipping - the other highway robbery - both cloth and can't breath through them.

While waiting for "A" found paper ones in drug store - ahhh   air comes through.  Still waiting for Amazon to deliver.  (don't need them now)