Valued Contributor

Re: delivery issues - not QVC

@MamaWick wrote:

Personally, I think shipping companies are using Covid as an excuse to delay delivery.  Maybe in March and April it was appropriate, but I don't believe it is now since items are more readily available.  JMO.  

I've had several orders shipped and was given delivery dates (after actual shipping) that were missed, and the excuse has been the pandemic.  It is my feeling that once the item is sent and delivery date is given, there is no reason for them not to hit the date, barring earthquakes, tornadoes, etc.  Again, JMO.

@MamaWick I completely agree especially when the product is coming from a State that was never in a crisis with so much infection.  I ordered something from the It Cosmetic website because there was a discount that you couldn't get anywhere else but I never received diddly about my order.  When I inquired about it they sent me an email due to covid, delivery would take longer than usual never addressing the lack of acknowledgment of the order although when I log on, it is in order status with a tracking number that produces no results, no information. 

A week later and still nothing and now their reply to a second email to them was, it looks like your order got lost in the shuffle, we'll give you a refund or we'll ship you out a new order.  I told them to issue me a refund but it was never done.  Not only that, but no acknowledgement from them that I chose refund.  Just dead silence.  

The c.c. I used for this doesn't have a clickable "dispute link". Instead, you have to place a call to them and the wait was over an hour and I had no time for that. It's just ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Be sure to check the delivery dates before ordering.  A lot of things are projected to take 4-10 weeks to get.

Luckily, I ordered a box of 100 disposable surgical masks from Amazon when they were less expensive - $11.00 - and shared them with family and friends.  I've looked and the prices are crazy high everywhere now.  Supply & demand at work along with some price gouging.

I found some 100% cotton, multi layered, masks at Amazon and Etsy that I love.  They also have pockets for filters if I ever want to use them.  

I have decided to avoid going out now.  I'll let those who think they're invincible go out and see what time brings.  

Valued Contributor

I still have not heard diddly sqaut from It Cosmetics.  No tracking information when you plug in the tracking number.  No information to my email account regarding the refund I was promised.  Was big customer of It Cosmetics so this is stupid and negligent on their part covid-shmovid.