Trusted Contributor

Re: So I'm having a procedure tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@surfk wrote:

@Lovethesea wrote:

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

One poster taking the OP way too seriously and making it then all about himself; and another poster deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason.

Just another day at the kew.

Himself!  Wonder who "HE" might be. To some a joke is a joke. To others? Not so much, but

"to each be their own"

LOL!!!  I appears that we have been linked together by another poster who obviously does not read!  I certainly didn't take your post(s) as it being all about you.

And as for me, I simply posted:  I find it interesting that many posters here believe that Surfk is a woman. What makes you think that?  I have no understanding of how the poster could translate that into that I am "deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason," when I was obviously addressing certain posters who believe that Surfk is a woman (as is obvious to me in this thread by their use of "she" and "her" in reference to Surfk.  It was not about anyone needing to know or question Surfk's gender... those using "she" and "her" have already decided in their own minds that this person is a woman).  SMH

See? This is why I like lengthier, detailed replies typically. lol

While some people might hate some long posts, I sort of hate some short posts.

Some posts get to be so short that context can quickly become separated from them.

The typical "OH YEAH???!!!" post - dangling out there as though everyone knows to whom its directed or what it refers to or what it even much means.

I think some of that happened to Seaside Shopper's post (realistically). It happens on lots of forums where no one really knows who it is behind anyone's keyboard really.

Its just the nature of the beast.

I think that people were just wondering where that whole question came from as related to this thread. That part seemed to come out of nowhere or seemed somewhat irrelevant to the topic.

But its all good in the end as a bit of mystery never hurt anybody. IMHO

... Or verbose posts, Surfk?? LOL! I must say you are a good sport.

As for my post, pls read my post #62 on p.7

and in reference to your post that I may not think that a man could own a tiara, pls refer to my post #47 on p.5.

So tell me, Surfk, as I am aware that your name is a male gender name in Indonesia and Brazil, are you a woman or a man... if you don't mind my inquiry, of course.  Or would you prefer to maintain the mystery??

ETA:  FYI:  I initially posted my question because I am curious, and although I read threads prior to posting, I thought that others may have known the answer to my question and I had somehow missed it.

Last but certainly not least, I hope that you have a speedy recovery from your procedure.

Honored Contributor

@Lovethesea wrote:

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

One poster taking the OP way too seriously and making it then all about himself; and another poster deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason.

Just another day at the kew.

Himself!  Wonder who "HE" might be. To some a joke is a joke. To others? Not so much, but

"to each be their own"

LOL!!!  I appears that we have been linked together by another poster who obviously does not read!  I certainly didn't take your post(s) as it being all about you.

And as for me, I simply posted:  I find it interesting that many posters here believe that Surfk is a woman. What makes you think that?  I have no understanding of how the poster could translate that into that I am "deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason," when I was obviously addressing certain posters who believe that Surfk is a woman (as is obvious to me in this thread by their use of "she" and "her" in reference to Surfk.  It was not about anyone needing to know or question Surfk's gender... those using "she" and "her" have already decided in their own minds that this person is a woman).  SMH

Judging by your newer post to surfk, apparently it was exactly about needing to know the answer to a question that never should have been asked in the first place.

And your Indonesian reference is a true SMH one.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Is that you Caitlyn?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster

Honored Contributor

surfk,

I'm lovin' that you are responding to inappropriate questions/suppositions/off-the-wall WT? as it should be - with silence. Heh 👍
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

But you do it all in style with that tiara you wear! Woman Wink

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@surfk wrote:

(Oy, its always something with that surfk. First I'm a transsexual. Then I'm Indonesian. And now...a hypochondriac)!! Smiley LOL

Well, you could be all three!  Cat Wink

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@surfk wrote:

(Oy, its always something with that surfk. First I'm a transsexual. Then I'm Indonesian. And now...a hypochondriac)!! Smiley LOL

Well, you could be all three!  Cat Wink

If I were, I'd be on reality t.v. and not qvc.com though. Throw in 20 kids, too, and there'd be really BIG MONEY to be made. Smiley LOL