Esteemed Contributor

Re: So I'm having a procedure tomorrow

@suzyQ3 wrote:

One poster taking the OP way too seriously and making it then all about himself; and another poster deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason.

Just another day at the kew.

Himself!  Wonder who "HE" might be. To some a joke is a joke. To others? Not so much, but

"to each be their own"

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster
Trusted Contributor

@surfk wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@VioletEyes wrote:
 I enjoyed reading your post and found it very humorous...kind of tongue in cheek.

To which cheek are you referring?Cat Tongue

I mean, for such people, a FART is a FART (plain and simple). While a cheek can mean many things.

(I can't take all the praise for that last paragraph. Surely its something which Confucius may have said on one his less serious - yet just as insightful - days).

@surfk, you are so right, he did!

conf20a.jpg

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

OP - I'm glad it all worked out for ya. I find humor where I can. Your writing was refreshing as opposed to the usual spiel. 

I am tickled that you responded eloquently with your funny bone still in tact. I don't usually post or start a topic because I got the third degree once. One poster called me a liar and went on and on after me. The post was asking for suggestions for a friend that was in a car accident. What little gadgets that can help her make her day to day life easier. Her injuries were scrutinized and the poster stated that what happened couldn't  have happened. It totally derailed the thread. It just became a huge fight. It wasn't worth it.

Just like your thread on your procedure became the fart t shirt. Missed the bigger picture. 

images.jpeg

A Ga-Zillion Hearts for this post!!! purring-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Is this a cat scan? Woman LOL

images.jpeg

Where's the lab report?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of sexual content.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

One poster taking the OP way too seriously and making it then all about himself; and another poster deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason.

Just another day at the kew.

Himself!  Wonder who "HE" might be. To some a joke is a joke. To others? Not so much, but

"to each be their own"

LOL!!!  I appears that we have been linked together by another poster who obviously does not read!  I certainly didn't take your post(s) as it being all about you.

And as for me, I simply posted:  I find it interesting that many posters here believe that Surfk is a woman. What makes you think that?  I have no understanding of how the poster could translate that into that I am "deciding that we needed to know or question the OP's gender, for some unexplained reason," when I was obviously addressing certain posters who believe that Surfk is a woman (as is obvious to me in this thread by their use of "she" and "her" in reference to Surfk.  It was not about anyone needing to know or question Surfk's gender... those using "she" and "her" have already decided in their own minds that this person is a woman).  SMH

Trusted Contributor

CrosswordSmiley.gif

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Seaside Shopper, when you start questioning why posters refer to another poster as a "she" in every thread in which that occurs, then get back to me. But until then, I stand by my wondering why you singled out THIS poster in this thread.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster