Regular Contributor

I Ordered a comforter set & after several weeks contacted Zulilu & they said it was to be shipped directly to me from the manufacturer instead of to them but in checking they said they had no more so I was out of luck & Zulily refunded my purchase.  No issue problem.

Trusted Contributor

My DIL loves Zulily.  It's been awhile since I ordered but was not impressed with the quality of the things I received.  Now I see there is a lot of QVC merchandise offered for less than it sells on air.

Super Contributor

With Zulily we have to be more patient with long waits for shipments since they come from different suppliers.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I received an order from Zulily today.  At the bottom of the box were a pair of Muk Luk sandals not in a shoe box.  On top of them were 5 large Goose Creek candles (ordered 5/7), 3 of which were broken. They were wrapped in bubble wrap but apparently not enough.  The sandals were flattened and smell like scented candles. There were 2 Samuel B rings and 1 pair of earrings.  The rings were described as garnet and moonstone eternity bands but have only moonstones.

I called Zulily and was offered a replacement for the candles and sandals.  I agreed to the sandals but said I was hesitant to have more candles sent.  I was then offered a Zulily credit.  The rings are no longer available and again was offered a Zulily credit. I am keeping them.  I asked for a refund (for the candles) to my Pay Pal account.  I was told only a supervisor can issue a refund.  I asked for a supervisor.  I was told they were all busy and I could wait or have a return call.

It's been over 2 hours and I'm still waiting.

Update:

No one called back and truthfully I forgot about it until this morning.  I called CS; I was given a refund. This is a first for me.  I was not offered any good will credit.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2,  will you order from them again? 

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@lulu2,  will you order from them again? 

@bri20

Funny you should ask.  I've sworn them off before but eventually  felt the urge to open their emails.

I have a number of orders I'm waiting for, so we'll see how that goes.

Have a nice holiday weekend.  I cannot believe how warm it's become in the last few days.  The last few weekends were cool and rainy; now it feels like we are in the midst of summer.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2, never say never.  Smiley Happy

I hope you have a nice weekend as well.

It's very warm here - high 80s and very humid.  I swear I had the heat on not that long ago.  LOL