Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,872
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Noel7 wrote:


***************************

 

@beach-mom

 

That was me Smiley Happy   I'm really glad you liked the sale, I got two cookbooks that day, also.

 

Not long ago I ordered the Mayo Clinic Home Remedies from them and it came today,  Love that, too.


@Noel7 - Then I have to officially thank you for introducing me to the zulily world! Of course I'd heard of it, but I'd never paid attention to it before. I look forward to visiting the site and ordering again! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎04-15-2016

It has been the norm for my orders.  I ordered Havaiannas at a great price that I knew fit, so it was worth the wait.  They did end up coming about two weeks after the notice.

 

I have been pleased as long as I am not in a hurry for the item, know the brand and fit, and know it is a great deal.

 

I have Not been pleased with the quality or fit on the three orders where I was unfamiliar with the brand....clearly, my first orders.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,054
Registered: ‎02-17-2016

@Noel7 wrote:

Just got a large box of Zulily finds this morning, all were in perfect condition.  I'm gathering things for an upcoming birthday: tee shirt, fun earrings, a book and two really nice tablecloths for me.  Oh, and a summer tote.  And a good quality ring for my girl.

 

I think the thing to do is order brand names you are familiar with, Quaker Factory was on the other day, and Or Paz, as mentioned.  You take a chance with the cheap but fun jewelry, but they will always give you a refund.

 

I know I have trouble anywhere finding shoes that work for me, so I stay away from that.  I have ordered about 4 tablecloths from them and they are always good quality. 

 

 


WRONG - read post #17.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@KALLIE wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Just got a large box of Zulily finds this morning, all were in perfect condition.  I'm gathering things for an upcoming birthday: tee shirt, fun earrings, a book and two really nice tablecloths for me.  Oh, and a summer tote.  And a good quality ring for my girl.

 

I think the thing to do is order brand names you are familiar with, Quaker Factory was on the other day, and Or Paz, as mentioned.  You take a chance with the cheap but fun jewelry, but they will always give you a refund.

 

I know I have trouble anywhere finding shoes that work for me, so I stay away from that.  I have ordered about 4 tablecloths from them and they are always good quality. 

 

 


WRONG - read post #17.


********************************************************

 

@KALLIE

 

No, YOU are wrong.

 

I spoke there specifically about the inexpensive jewelry which can and does arrive broken.  I've mentioned that before.  It happened with three pieces I ordered, and Zulily gave me a refund AND a $5 apology credit for each piece.

 

 

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,054
Registered: ‎02-17-2016

@Noel7 wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Just got a large box of Zulily finds this morning, all were in perfect condition.  I'm gathering things for an upcoming birthday: tee shirt, fun earrings, a book and two really nice tablecloths for me.  Oh, and a summer tote.  And a good quality ring for my girl.

 

I think the thing to do is order brand names you are familiar with, Quaker Factory was on the other day, and Or Paz, as mentioned.  You take a chance with the cheap but fun jewelry, but they will always give you a refund.

 

I know I have trouble anywhere finding shoes that work for me, so I stay away from that.  I have ordered about 4 tablecloths from them and they are always good quality. 

 

 


WRONG - read post #17.


********************************************************

 

@KALLIE

 

No, YOU are wrong.

 

I spoke there specifically about the inexpensive jewelry which can and does arrive broken.  I've mentioned that before.  It happened with three pieces I ordered, and Zulily gave me a refund AND a $5 apology credit for each piece.

 

 

 

 


Of course. You're ALWAYS right.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@KALLIE wrote:

 


Of course. You're ALWAYS right.Woman LOL


************************************

 

It's that you're ALWAYS wrong Woman LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@beach-mom wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:


***************************

 

@beach-mom

 

That was me Smiley Happy   I'm really glad you liked the sale, I got two cookbooks that day, also.

 

Not long ago I ordered the Mayo Clinic Home Remedies from them and it came today,  Love that, too.


@Noel7 - Then I have to officially thank you for introducing me to the zulily world! Of course I'd heard of it, but I'd never paid attention to it before. I look forward to visiting the site and ordering again! Smiley Happy


******************************

 

@beach-mom

 

How nice of you!  You're welcome Smiley Happy

 

Both Kachina and I have had things arrive damaged or they've sent the wrong item.  When that happens, they happily refund your money immediately and give you a credit of an extra $5 or $10 per item.

 

I'm glad you enjoy it, I do, too.  It's fun seeing the categories of new items they present each morning.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,148
Registered: ‎03-27-2012

Has anyone noticed that Zulily now offers easy pay on selected items? They have been for a while.

 

They just call it monthly payments, but it's the same thing. Payments are divided equally and collected every thirty days with no interest. I haven't used it yet but I like having the option. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,757
Registered: ‎11-28-2012

I've learned to be more careful when ordering from Zulily.

 

I've received a 2 items that were defective.  In one case the item was replaced and in the other I was offered a Zulily credit.  In one case I was told I needed to take a picture of the item so they could determine whether or not I should return the item or throw it out. In the other case I was told they'd send a return label.  They never sent the label, but did send the replacement. Neither time was I offered a good will credit or refund.

 

I think when they say there are no returns but want to make their customers happy, it is up to the discretion of the CS rep what he or she can do. It seems they've become more customer friendly.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@muttmom wrote:

I've learned to be more careful when ordering from Zulily.

 

I've received a 2 items that were defective.  In one case the item was replaced and in the other I was offered a Zulily credit.  In one case I was told I needed to take a picture of the item so they could determine whether or not I should return the item or throw it out. In the other case I was told they'd send a return label.  They never sent the label, but did send the replacement. Neither time was I offered a good will credit or refund.

 

I think when they say there are no returns but want to make their customers happy, it is up to the discretion of the CS rep what he or she can do. It seems they've become more customer friendly.


**********************************************

 

That's really weird.  I ordered two pieces of Polish Stoneware from them, one was a honey jar, factory packaged.  When I opened it, a round piece of the center popped right out,  Never saw anything like that, obviously a factory mishap.

 

I called Zulily customer service, told them and said I could email them a photo of the damaged item.  They said there was no need to, gave me my credit card credit on the spot for the $50 and a $10 voucher to use.

 

Anyone who doesn't get that should complain.