Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze, I sooooo agree with you about the druggie son.  Overacting, Johnny Depp wannabe, and (to me) just plain annoying.  I'm not sure I'll ever warm up to him.  I wish I could like his mom more too.  She reminds me of Andrea from WD and well, let's just say that when it was Andrea's time to be killed off the show, I didn't mind.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Thanks for that info, Caravaggio!  I shall worry no more.  Smiley Happy  

It's a good thing for the Tivos or I wouldn't remember to watch anything.  It's nice to just go to 'My Shows' and see what is there.   I did notice that there were hardly any shows from Sunday, though, and thought that seemed odd. 

Honored Contributor

I love The Walking Dead, Shaun of the Dead, and World War Z (the book - didn't see the movie because it looked nothing like the book.)

Zombie stories aren't about really zombies, they're about the people. How do people react when the odds are against them, resources are limited, and there's danger everywhere? Do they help each other, do they take advantage of others, do they work together to be better and stronger, or is it every man for himself? If your loved one gets infected, do you kill him or her immediately to prevent the person from becoming a monster or do you try to hang onto the person even after he or she becomes a zombie?

Zombie stories are about people and people are fascinating.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@HappyDaze, I sooooo agree with you about the druggie son.  Overacting, Johnny Depp wannabe, and (to me) just plain annoying.  I'm not sure I'll ever warm up to him.  I wish I could like his mom more too.  She reminds me of Andrea from WD and well, let's just say that when it was Andrea's time to be killed off the show, I didn't mind.  LOL

haha we must be WD twinsies because I felt the same about Andrea! lol! And yes, the son is annoying and I don't like the mom. I know I recognize her from somehwhere but can't remember where but she annoyed me then too, lol.

Honored Contributor

I liked Andrea until the Governator came along.  She went off the deep end with him - should have killed him in the bed that one night.  Smiley Happy  (make that an evil grin except that the emoticons now don't have anything good. heh)

Honored Contributor

I do not watch anything Zombie related, but my husband and daughters do.  According to my daughters, "we" are prepared for the Zombie apocalypse-----whatever that means.......

Esteemed Contributor

The same here. I don't know what I would do without my DVR.

I also tend to binge watch. I never watch shows week to week. It's upsetting if something happens and I want to know what is next ASAP.  (LOL) I tend to watch 2-3 airings at a time of different shows that I have recorded.

It works for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I could not stand "The Governor" Keeping heads in fish tanks, keeping his daughter locked up the cage, although she is dead. He was a straight up weirdo.

Andrea, got on my nerves before The Governor came along. When she lost her sister and became BFF's with Shane.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue

I did not know there was a book out called World War Z. I am going to have to purchase. I saw the movie and I enjoyed it. 

If I remembered correctly those Zombies were scarier because they moved quickly.

Trusted Contributor

Like I mentioned in a previous post about Morgan Fairchild, even as a child I loved scary movies and witches especially but I'll take vampires and I've grown to like the zombie offerings, especially "Shaun of the Dead" and "Zombieland" and "28 Days" was my favorite serious zombie movie for sure.  Since I have a thing for the actor Jake Weber, I loved him in "Dawn of the Dead".  Woman Very Happy

IceZeus, I'm still giggling about your responses!  Hilarious.  Thanks for the belly laugh girl!