Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

Sharke, I know you watch Dr. Phil....I really felt sorry for that lady today, as she has a big heart....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

Nikki looks homeless.....it's time to clean her up now.

Jack is really going to show his age when Kelly tells him she's pregnant.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 loveschocolate said:

Sharke, I know you watch Dr. Phil....I really felt sorry for that lady today, as she has a big heart....

You talking about the (I don't see show till 3) drunken mother and the father who was going to go to the pen? and the older daughter who wrote Phil 6 times ? That's what I saw on Mon.

I'll watch show at 3 and report back LOL I get Y&R at 11. I'm having wall oven issues right now. New sensor gonna cost us 250 and no guarantee it will fix it. Wish now I'd never had a electric oven put in my new home down here in Tx. all my cookies have flopped and thought after 40 yrs of baking I was senile and ready for the home. LOL

I'm debating on just using the big oven for meats and buy me a XL convection counter oven for my sweets. Nothing is built to last any more ! This wall oven is 4 yrs. old gees ! guess that's considered oldy doggy now days.

ki.gif

Honored Contributor

Oh, I see the one your talking about. Another 'catfish' story. Phil does a lot of them. I can't believe these poor ol' lonely gals that fall for those schemes. If I had millions I wouldn't waste it on a man . LOL I'd give it to cancer research, help my church, establish scholarships for poor kids.

I think they need psych help. Poor devil.

Honored Contributor

On Wed. Kelly goes nuts in Jack's room after hearing what he said to Phyllis about her not meaning **** to him. Dr. kicks her out of the hospital. Security ! LOL

Victor has a concussion. Phyllis, goes looking for Kelly (eek)

Austin, is not alive. It's really Kyle that Paul sees ! Kevin spots something sticking out of kyle's car trunk.

Noah, Summer, Mariah and Kev all go to lift the trunk...

Phyllis finds Kelly and tells her she's washed up in the town. time for her to move on. She's got everybody against her time to cut bait. LOL

the usual about Nick and Vicky telling Nicki time for her to dry out yet again. uh huh...

Victor & Jack bicker back and forth like first graders.

Previews:

Jacks wakes to see Victor standing over him with a pillow. Lily tells Cane they got to come up with a story for the twins since he won't be living there any more. Poor Cane can't win can he. Now , Lily will have to really work at the hotel not just get boinked up stairs everyday. LOL

Honored Contributor

OMG!!!! Grow up Lily!!!! This is on Devon, NOT Cane!!! So, Austin IS dead and in Kyle's car trunk???

Honored Contributor

I stay confused. One day he's dead, next day still missing. why would Kyle want his body anyway? LOL Kevin, has an over active imagination . No telling what he's seeing sticking out of the trunk. Maybe Austin is playing a game just to see how long it takes Summer to go running to Kyle thinking he's dead.

Lily, is to high and mighty. Self righteous. She needs to take a self check. LOL

Honored Contributor

Both Austin and Kevin have Tweeted that no one dies... but who really knows. I'm rapidly reaching the point where I'm not sure I care anymore. They're dragging this stuff out too long when there's better story they could be telling!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

True, me too. Who cares about Austin. LOL Still leaves Summer thinking she's a widow. I can't believe Phyllis isn't trying to find Summer. She's to wrapped up with Jack and his 'girl'.

LOL

Trusted Contributor

On 2/24/2015 loveschocolate said:

OMG!!!! Grow up Lily!!!! This is on Devon, NOT Cane!!! So, Austin IS dead and in Kyle's car trunk???

Cane should kick Lily to the curb...what a jackass she is. I wonder how long it will take before we find out who killed Austin.

Jessa