Super Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

OK I gave up about it being a dream of Kevin's. How about a reality show called....."How far would you go to protect a loved one" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I still think Austin is alive.

As far as Lily hating Cane for keeping secrets, wait till she finds out that Niki knew daddy was drinking...Oh and how about Paul. The Newman's should hate him cause he kept Niki's secret.....Heck when ya think about it everyone has a "secret" {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

On 2/24/2015 Sharke said:

True, me too. Who cares about Austin. LOL Still leaves Summer thinking she's a widow. I can't believe Phyllis isn't trying to find Summer. She's to wrapped up with Jack and his 'girl'.

LOL

Actually, as far as it goes, Austin is about the only one of the younger GC residents I do find somewhat potentially interesting... I guess my point was I'm beginning not to care what they do on Y&R period... The only interesting story lines are those involving Adam and Phyllis and they're both being badly written and are moving very slowly... As said before, I hope they keep Austin around, if nothing else than for eye candy. The show could surely use some...

As for Cane, he needs to grow a pair... Instead, he just keeps groveling at Lily's feet... Ridiculous...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

My husband would tear her a new one inside of about 5 min. He'd show her who had the b*lls.

Cane, is such a mealy mouth he's let her take control of him, those spoiled kids and the hotel. Hope Devon fires her skinny behind. She can stay home and cook and clean and wash and watch her own kids. She'll have something to be B about then. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Austin is such a mystery his character can go in so many directions. Summer can grieve away about Austin but as soon as she lays eyes on Kyle I'm sure all that boohoo whoa is me will be history.

Honored Contributor

uh, isn't it winter in Wis. ? then, why is Abby running around in short shorts for the past week. Same pair, too. Everybody else has coats on. LOL

I was hoping when they wheeled Victor in to jack's room that he would had hollered something like "h e l l to the no" LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I asked the same question in an earlier post about Abby's shorts. If she were wearing them where I live then she really would have been the the one frozen to death.

Jack and Victor must be too funny in the same room.

Honored Contributor

Kelly is about as psycho as Patty Williams! Where's the stuffed kitty cat???

Honored Contributor

Yikes, scary , Hiliary. Tomorrow, she confesses she did all she did to Devon and Neil because she came to town to destroy them and she did. Her job is done ! She went thru all that c r a p just to get back at Neil and his family because of her drunk mother? Man, she sure can hold a grudge after all this time. Slept with both ,etc. Gees, she's mental.

Kyle's car is a rental , so, he's not taking the blame for the bloody towel.

Everybody is mad at Lily. She's showing signs of maybe not being so strict. Colin, can't stand her and it shows.

Not whole lot happening. Kyle , comes to see Jack. Victor is meeting somebody in the church chapel and says "our plan is coming together". So, he's plotting more meaness. All he's got to do I guess even though his wife is sick and fell off the drunk wagon once more. (person he's meeting is a secret don't show their face, probably Kelly if I had to bet)

phew......................

Honored Contributor

I'm also unconvinced Victor has really given up on the development scheme... I think he could just be going about it from a different direction. Who the heck knows, maybe he'll end up with Kelley, you know, when they farm Nicki off to rehab to dry out...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So, Hilary didn't change after all! What a bit*ch!