Valued Contributor

Re: Yo, what gives?!

[ Edited ]

The designer who sold mixed media garments, I forgot his name but hosts were saying he was too touchy feely and one day he was gone...well hanging in my closet are two leather jackets one black and the other brown with the mixed media fabric sewn in.  Why I ordered those I have no idea.  I've never worn either one of them.  They are in a size Small if anyone wants them.  In pristine condition.  

eta: maybe they are faux leather, I'd have to check.

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

Speaking of long coats for work, I had every color of the perennial faux shearling coat.  I think it was its own brand, maybe?

Well, I kept those puppies in the closet and they all turned into their original plastic, no joke, like sheets of plastic--of every color.

@KarenQVC  - by any chance were those the Centigrade Faux Shearling coats? I have (had) several of the long coats in chamois, black, dark brown and I think Navy, in a few sizes because I lost weight and then gained back a few. Those coats lasted forever. I think I still have the chamois hanging in my hall closet lol

I don't understand what you mean that they turned to plastic? Did the coats melt? That sounds hysterical! Can you take any photos?

I, too, am curious.  I have several and just checked the closet.  Some are 'Centigrade' brand and some are 'Denim & Co' brand.   I've had them all for so many years and they still look and feel the same.

A long time ago I was really on a coat/jacket tear for some reason, so I have a whole hall closet full of coats and jackets.   Never need to buy another one, so I guess there is something good about that.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

The designer who sold mixed media garments, I forgot his name but hosts were saying he was too touchy feely and one day he was gone...well hanging in my closet are two leather jackets one black and the other brown with the mixed media fabric sewn in.  Why I ordered those I have no idea.  I've never worn either one of them.  They are in a size Small if anyone wants them.  In pristine condition.  

eta: maybe they are faux leather, I'd have to check.

The line was Koos Of Course.  He was a character.