Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yet Another Prison Break

It is said that all the Police there are bought off...so it isn't surprising...

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

Well, Mr. T tweeted that the US will invite this guy to become a US citizen.  So, it has made it into the political arena.  

Could be except I wasn't referencing anything said by Mr. T.  Every thread here doing so gets poofed.  However since it was brought up, initially the US wanted to incarcerate El Chapo in the Florence SuperMax but the idea was shuttled..

The US has always wanted him. It was  Mexicos last pres Calderon that wanted to keep him saying 'they are cracking down on drug trafficing and that this guy would be safe in their Supermax prison'. It is El Chapo's cartel that is responsible for all of the herion flowing into this country, I guess New York is having a real big herion epidemic and he is one of NY's most deadly 'wanteds'.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

This is the second escape in a short time and not in the same country.

Doesn't really seem like it calls for a "Yet another..." statement to me. "Yet another Republican declares he is running for President" seems like a statement worthy of a "yet another," because there are now something like 16 republican candidates running. "Yet another mass shooting" seems like an appropriate statement because we've had far more mass shootings than prison breaks.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with politics. 

I'm not trying to make it about politics, I pointed out things with multiples. This time I'll say "Yet another Susan Graver TSV" if you prefer.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure that his incarceration was discussed way before he was caught and put away.  Those guys always have Plan B or C or they would be who they are.  It was an elaborate escape route and one had to know the prison to help him out of there. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I am sure that his incarceration was discussed way before he was caught and put away.  Those guys always have Plan B or C or they would be who they are.  It was an elaborate escape route and one had to know the prison to help him out of there. 

I think he used a tunnel on the first go round, lol...

Respected Contributor

He was in a prison in MEXICO............not the USA.............in Mexico, $$$ can get you out of anywhere....................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I think he used a tunnel on the first go round, lol...

It was a tunnel this time too.................but this time said tunnel came equipped with a motor bike, since the tunnel was so long................16 months in, can get you a tunnel dug and a motorbike waiting..............especially if you're El Chapo...............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

He was in a prison in MEXICO............not the USA.............in Mexico, $$$ can get you out of anywhere.................................................raven

True, but I guess only certain people are allowed to start threads about current events without the scold.  Whateves, lol.  Any way moving on from the juvenile behavior, he's still on the  run,,,,,,,,,,,

Esteemed Contributor

LOL !

Super Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

This is the second escape in a short time and not in the same country.

Doesn't really seem like it calls for a "Yet another..." statement to me. "Yet another Republican declares he is running for President" seems like a statement worthy of a "yet another," because there are now something like 16 republican candidates running. "Yet another mass shooting" seems like an appropriate statement because we've had far more mass shootings than prison breaks.

Why call out a poster for the way they word a thread title? I fail to see a purpose.