Honored Contributor

El Chapo, a notorious Mexican drug lord has 'escaped'............

http://www.mail.com/news/us/3678796-mexico-manhunt-drug-lord-el-chapo-guzman-escapes.html#.7518-stag...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yet Another Prison Break

Why are prisons now so relaxed that prisoners are now escaping?

Back in the days of old jails, no one could escape. Seems they were tougher then than now.

I'm wondering why since we have better trained employees, more of them, electronic locking doors, etc.,

better police  forces, search dogs,etc.

and yet it seems much easier to get out and get away than ever before when prisons were run so simply ???

What's up with  them now ??

Honored Contributor

It sure makes a person wonder doesn't it??

Are they afraid the prisoner might sue them??Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Why are prisons now so relaxed that prisoners are now escaping?

Back in the days of old jails, no one could escape. Seems they were tougher then than now.

I'm wondering why since we have better trained employees, more of them, electronic locking doors, etc.,

better police  forces, search dogs,etc.

and yet it seems much easier to get out and get away than ever before when prisons were run so simply ???

What's up with  them now ??

This prison is located near Mexico City, it is not a US prison. 

Honored Contributor

This is the second escape in a short time and not in the same country.

Doesn't really seem like it calls for a "Yet another..." statement to me. "Yet another Republican declares he is running for President" seems like a statement worthy of a "yet another," because there are now something like 16 republican candidates running. "Yet another mass shooting" seems like an appropriate statement because we've had far more mass shootings than prison breaks.

Honored Contributor

Didn't this happen in Mexico?

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

This is the second escape in a short time and not in the same country.

Doesn't really seem like it calls for a "Yet another..." statement to me. "Yet another Republican declares he is running for President" seems like a statement worthy of a "yet another," because there are now something like 16 republican candidates running. "Yet another mass shooting" seems like an appropriate statement because we've had far more mass shootings than prison breaks.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with politics. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Didn't this happen in Mexico?

Yes, though it is his second 'escape'.

Respected Contributor

Well, Mr. T tweeted that the US will invite this guy to become a US citizen.  So, it has made it into the political arena.  

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

Well, Mr. T tweeted that the US will invite this guy to become a US citizen.  So, it has made it into the political arena.  

Could be except I wasn't referencing anything said by Mr. T.  Every thread here doing so gets poofed.  However since it was brought up, initially the US wanted to incarcerate El Chapo in the Florence SuperMax but the idea was shuttled..