Respected Contributor

Re: Wow Antoinells just said

I'm sick too. I recently was at Mayo for several days for tests. Ugh.  I'm going to stop going to the doctor, lol. Seems I always get sick!

Respected Contributor

@walkingal  Could be croup.  I had that in March.  Miserable.  I went to the dr. and they gave me cough pills.  I sure needed them.

Honored Contributor

Eight out is a lot but it's certainly manageable.  The have a lot of hosts, more than enough to cover for the ones on sick leave.  Things like that happen in a business.  I manage a staff of 40, mostly young women.  So, at any given time, a couple are out on maternity leave but one summer a few years ago, I had 10 out on maternity leave at virtually the same time.  It was unbelievable.  Sometimes the odds just aren't with you.

Honored Contributor

Wow, so many are sick! Sending healing chicken soup thoughts to everyone! Feel better soon!

It has been a long time since I was sick. I hope the trend to stay well continues.

Honored Contributor

O/T

@Dawnie

and anybody else suffering with bronchitis

It seems to me that the viruses are either extra infectious or we (DH and me) have become extra-susceptible! 

STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE COUGHING! and get well soon!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Yardlie

if the Zicam works this time, I'd like to know.

I think DH and I were the "ground zero" (haha lol) patients for this weird bronchitis virus... the searing muscle pain/several visits to the doctor/constant coughing -- I tore cartilage in my ribs/inhalers rx'd/coughed for a month.

I swear we caught it on the plane, but all of the kids at the daycare where DGCs attended and workers had come down with something...💙💜❤️💚💛❌⭕️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

oh dear! so many ill or injured. we do not think of this time of year as being a time of so much illness. good healing thoughts to all!