Trusted Contributor

I definitely have the edit option, have used it, and I see it on your post. 

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

I definitely have the edit option, have used it, and I see it on your post. 

@SuhseK  Not sure you are posting to me, but yes, since I actually posted it appeared. Wasn't there until I made a post.

Valued Contributor

When I was younger and working, I did wear a reasonable heeled shoe with suits and dresses. Never with any shorts or length of pant. I don't think it's attractive. The important thing is that we can and should be able to wear what we want within reason. Heels are murder on you feet if you need to stand and walk a lot though.

Respected Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

When I was younger and working, I did wear a reasonable heeled shoe with suits and dresses. Never with any shorts or length of pant. I don't think it's attractive. The important thing is that we can and should be able to wear what we want within reason. Heels are murder on you feet if you need to stand and walk a lot though.

My grandmother wore heels until she died. Her feet were horrible. 

Honored Contributor

Heals?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Valued Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  That is what we need more of! Good natured teasing/joking even when at ourselves. 

And I know you realize your first correction was right at "heels". 

Thanks for trying to inject some humor Smiley Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ    That's strange because I have the dots.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ    That's strange because I have the dots.

@Kachina624  Hi. Yes I had the dots and had some choices but edit wasn't among them. I updated IPad to the latest version and then made a post. Edit was now there.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind seeing models in heels.  Nothing looks worse with pants, crops, or whatever than athletic shoes.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Why the heels??

[ Edited ]

It just looks bad to me. It is a bad look in real life, too. Dressy shoes do not make shorts, capris, or others casual clothes look better and I have never once thought someone looked better in any way wearing them. They just look ridiculous.