Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Shawn dressed like this when it's winter??

@cah wrote:

@cah wrote:

It's freaking winter in Pa.
This looks so out of place.

There's still snow on the ground in places!

Guess what....... not all QVC viewers live where it snows and many of us have nice warm temps where we live and we're looking forward to picking up our spring/summer wardrobes. 

I realize that, but she lives and works in PA and it's winter here and cold!! In the summer she'll be wearing cardigans!

But they're SELLING spring/summer fashion, so they're wearing it.

I'm very cold natured and I always carry a long sleeve shirt in the summer when I go into stores, groceries, restaurants, etc., 'cause the A/C is too cold for me.

So yep....I'm that weird lady in the frozen section, wearing a jacket in the summer, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

I don't care what she is peddling, it is February and she should be dressed for what it is today! TODAY!

Honored Contributor

@Graydoxiechick wrote:

I don't care what she is peddling, it is February and she should be dressed for what it is today! TODAY!

She IS dressed for "TODAY" in some parts of this country!

Of course, it's obvious that only YOUR part of the country counts to you....hilarious!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

It's only 36 degrees there now. The high was 40. Yes, I'd say it's a tad too cold for a sundress.

Respected Contributor

Seems to me the model right now is wearing spring and summer clothing. Personally Shawn looks fine to me lights are hot that on top of her, models sure look like they are in spring mode. Who would you throw jabs at if Shawn was not here? She is a employee who is doing the job she was hired to do for her employer and company. Some part of the country it is steaming hot. I think they would appreciate her clothing not gripping about it.

New Contributor

Between Shawn's silly get up (her nails, dress & eye makeup) and Mizrahi checking his cell phone during the show - cannot watch. Pleae tell IM to try and stay off his cell phone during hi s shows. It's rather offensive when people are spending their hard earned money on his items.

Contributor

I thought the strapless dress was odd too.  If you saw the start of the show she was talking about a Burberry shoe that she was obsessed with.  Ok ... I'm watching qvc not Burberry.com.   Why do these host wear high end clothing and promote brands that are not on Qvc.  It's a turn off for me. 

Contributor

I don't  understand  a lot  of things  in life but I still feel that we need  to live and let live, I don't  think  Shawn was trying  to be offensive to anyone. 

Honored Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

It might be because it's warm on the QVC set under the lights.

It may be...but the male hosts dress in long sleeved shirts, sometimes with sweater vests or jackets over those shirts.

Super Contributor

Ah yes, let's see the male hosts do their jobs in maybe cutoff tank shirts??  I'm betting there would be lots of negative remarks.