Respected Contributor

I speak my mind and admit, not always in the nicest way. I have tried to improve on that, however, there are those that probably don't like what I have to say period, and report my posts, as I have had an awful lot of them deleted. Whatever. It is what it is. 

I have finally gotten to the point that I have realized there are certain posters who are negative and argumentative most of the time, they aren't going to change, so I am now avoiding threads where I see them posting. It's just not worth the aggravation to me.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Maudelynn  Instead of it being a case of some people who "can't stand to be schooled," maybe some people can't stand the schoolers.  Woman Surprised

Some schoolers drive home their points by scolding. 

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

Get rid of the stupid button. Let posters stand by what they say.  Everything doesn't even deserve a reaction.

Won't work.  What about spammers and truly inappropriate language for a shopping channel?  

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

I speak my mind and admit, not always in the nicest way. I have tried to improve on that, however, there are those that probably don't like what I have to say period, and report my posts, as I have had an awful lot of them deleted. Whatever. It is what it is. 

I have finally gotten to the point that I have realized there are certain posters who are negative and argumentative most of the time, they aren't going to change, so I am now avoiding threads where I see them posting. It's just not worth the aggravation to me.

Amen!  If folks don't take the bait, the thread withers and dies.

Respected Contributor

Hey tansy.  I was wondering where you were.  Good to see you.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

Get rid of the stupid button. Let posters stand by what they say.  Everything doesn't even deserve a reaction.

Won't work.  What about spammers and truly inappropriate language for a shopping channel?  

JMO, if the mods are doing the job they are assigned, they will see it.

I do understand what you are saying, but I think A LOT of reporting is done on the dislike of posters.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Amen!  If folks don't take the bait, the thread withers and dies.

@deepwaterdotter....you are right, but some just won't let it die. They just keep feeding into the thread. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I do more hearting than posting anymore it seems.  It's been hard to miss your posting lately -- lol.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

hey....................people were asking about you the other day, wondering where you had ran off to.............................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

I do more hearting than posting anymore it seems.  It's been hard to miss your posting lately -- lol.

?  I post a lot less than many people.