Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

to make people smile with my pics

@fourpaws56, I miss your snarling dog and wide-eyed cat pics!!!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I enjoy discussion regarding fashion and style, exchange of information and ideas. Also things related to foods, home decor, and family. 

Honored Contributor

I post here because I've found that I learn a lot from those who have views different from mine (and there are a lot of them!) and I enjoy reading the threads.

Using web searches is useful but not always as interesting or informative as reading the forum reviews and opinions.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Someoe asked (sorry frgot your name) abot te ingreedient I mentioned - it was mirepoix

Someone also mentioned why do I post as an answer to my same quetston.  I don't know what the intent there was - humor, interest, smart aleck, etc.  While I answered, I did not give the last reason and now is the time for it.  I am fairly new to  this forum  and it did not take long for me to realize there are undercurrents, inside jokes, and baiting going on.  Finally I was baited.  I sent the person a heart to show that I did not want to go on with the bait.  But, I am not sure if it has worked.  So another reason for this post was to see if I could flush out a possible posse or baiters. Now to watch posts to see what is going on.  I love puzzles.

I cannot thank the poster who wants me to have a fantasy life enough. I am so glad I gave you a heart for your first post - mine was obnoxious and you called me out on it. It has been fun coming up with a fantasy - never had before. Boy was I missing such fun.  I want to be thin, beautiful, healthy, young and rich rich rich.  Clearly I am not any one of those.  But I can dream; I now have permission to play............. 

Esteemed Contributor

HUH!??

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I post for fun!

😀

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

I guess I feel the need to be ignored .  Woman Sad

Woman Indifferent

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I post for fun. I also post to offer advice if the poster has a question that I have experience with or an opinion to share.    I am most interested in the fashion, beauty, and chat forums, but I have posted in others. I have started a few threads too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have gotten some great recipes from some talented posters!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Why do i post? Out of boredom. If I still worked I can honestly say I wouldn't be on the Internet at all. But since my spine issues I can't go gun ho cleaning, running around, and such like I did long ago, so I am on here mostly when my husband is at work or in bed early. (I am a late nighter).

I like these boards because yes, I believe there are some informative people on here. I have gotten tips on things from fashion, to products Q sells, to foods, to health issues, and yes even some news I had not seen yet.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles