Respected Contributor

Embarrassed Dog Cringes At The Thought Of Its Past Mistakes

Respected Contributor

Surprised Cat

Respected Contributor

I post to communicate with people I probably would never meet if not for this board. I have friends that are mostly very liberal in the real world and here I have the opportunity to meet people who don't yes me to death in a chorus of agreement. lol

I also like that how we look has nothing to do with posting. Sometimes, people want to be around someone just for appearances and here you won't ever have to worry about that. You are not judged on how many Louis Vuitton handbags you own or no comments on your last Theory purchase from Bloomie's.

I also like communicating with people who know far more than I do on certain subjects. Learning something new everyday has always been important to me.

On occasion I forget to ignore some individuals because they are only here to get out their aggressions but for the most part I find it pleasant here and refuse to allow anyone to ruin it for me.

Respected Contributor

Learning, sharing of common interest or opinion. Sometimes certain topics make me react. But I never brag or lie.