Respected Contributor

Re: Why are people still ordering???

During all of this, I have only had one issue with shipping. It just took exceptionally longer and was not the fault of QVC. The postal service was the culprit. Other than than I have no issues with my orders.

Honored Contributor

Within the last 6 to 9 months, I have not had any problems with QVC, beyond one item that was either lost or stuck at my post office.  I posted here about it and got a response the same day.

Of course you will see lots of problems posted here.  Many are indeed having difficult issues with QVC.  But I would bet millions more are satisfied.  The non-issues do not get posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Uh, because it's their choice to order from QVC.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Regular Contributor

I haven't ordered anything for months from HSN or QVC except for 1 item (from HSN) ... and it is taking forever to get here. I ordered it on the 6th of July.... it shipped on the 8th and according to the tracking, it's stuck between UPS and USPS since the 14th.  "Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction".  I'm just waiting a few more days patiently- luckily nothing I need in a hurry. But, it did stop me from ordering a piece of jewelry I have been eyeing for a birthday present.  I can't rely on it getting here on time- sadly! 

Respected Contributor

No big issues here.  I'm in no hurry for items.  I just hope it comes is all. Returns taking a little longer but they are processing.

I think the biggest complaint for me is I can't get a hold of anyone in customer service when I need help.  Takes too long.

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda No problems here. And I really don't concern myself as to why other people are or are not ordering.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Are you always so unpleasant? You seem like a miserable soul. So much negativity in all of your posts. Working with you or being your friend much be extremely difficult. 

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

I agree - our choice.

I don't understand why anyone even cares about me and my orders!

As long as the item gets here eventually - it's really not such a big deal if there's a delay.  And - it's not only QVC - everyone is having shipping issues. 

One company that deserves kudos - is Old Pueblo Traders ... either in NJ or PA .... takes them only two or three days from when I place the order.

Delays from Wisconsin, Washington state - I'm guessing because of the couple of transfer hubs between there and NY.

Amazon is still right on time!

Two reasons - more online / catalog / telephone shopping, and staffing issues.

----------------------------------------------

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette  I only shop HSN. 

Made 3 recent orders. 

All arrived within a week. 

Also, I know that if I have to return it's a seamless, efficient system.  Why would I subject myself to all the hassle and inefficiences I'm reading about burdening QVC??

Respected Contributor

I have had no problems. So what if it takes a little longer. Also I don't keep watching where it is so when it gets to me I just turn around & return it so I can complain about that. It seems a lot of you return way to much. If you are unhappy go elsewhere but most of the problems I see are with USPS. You need to understand there is a serious virus & QVC states on their pages there could be a delay. Fewer customer service agents working for everyones safety.